eRockinLove
Jamessanders

Whether students would be legally responsible for bullying if it resulted in the victim's death.

eRockinLove

Pro

A bully should be illegally responsible. Bullying is considered as a law offence already when to are the reason why other people day.
Jamessanders

Con

First off, I'm going to assume that we are talking about kids. So I would like to make the statement that I do not think kid should be held to legal action for bulling. Kids go though stages in life. I don't think I could ever really advocate for making kids criminals because he picked on a kid and said kid decides that they no longer want to live we have. kids are kids for a reason we as adults don't see them fit for making wise decision and we should not persecute them like they understand the full extent to what they are doing.,
eRockinLove

Pro

eRockinLove forfeited this round.
Jamessanders

Con

well I guess the only thing I think I have to add is that when you are a kid that is your time to make mistakes and learn from them. there is no reason to lock kids up without giving them a fair chance to learn from their mistake and making a kid a criminal may put them on a darker path in life and make there life harder... who know why a kid is doing what there doing maybe there parents bully them at home so they bully a some poor kid i think we should leave it up to schools to disciple kids if parents don't
eRockinLove

Pro

eRockinLove forfeited this round.
Jamessanders

Con

Jamessanders forfeited this round.
Posted by LuckyGoHappy 1 year ago
LuckyGoHappy
The kid chose to kill himself. The bully didn't force him/her, they CHOSE to do it. At least then evolution takes it's path and kills off the weak and leaves the strong behind!
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
bullying should be a federal offense regardless, unless it is with founded, substantial reasoning. IN which case it could be considered pragmatism.
Bullying people who deserve it has limits, when crossed is legally considered harassment.
But Bullying should absolutely be considered a criminal offense regardless of the pursuing events.
Posted by Jinxeny_Disagrees 1 year ago
Jinxeny_Disagrees
eRockinLove, don't you think it would be Legally responsible? Not Illegally?
Posted by Jedd 1 year ago
Jedd
Would someone be legally responsible for intentionally hurting another but accidentally resulting in his death?