Which Youtuber is better? Tessa Violet or Jenna Marbles

Tessa Violet is WAY better than Jenna Marbles.

First round is for acceptance.
Round 2 is for original argument
Rounds 3 & 4 are for rebuttals and refutation
Round 5 is for Conclusions only- No new videos added.

Voters expect to see a lot of AWESOME videos from these two fantastic youtubers. Let's see who can take home the gold.

I believe Jenna Marbles is better than Tessa Violet.

Tessa Violet, previously known as MeekaKitty (before the google takeover), is AWESOME!

She is a High art fashion model from Oregon

a great dancer

and makes awesome music videos. My personal favorite is an All Caps song "Dont Unplug Me"

But "Wonderland" is a close second

And she is a huge nerd to the extent that she goes to "Leakycon"

is a world trafveler going places like Japan, Tailand, India, and Disneyland

And she has has shared channels with several other awesome youtubers including:
Ray William Johnson
Rhett and Link
Jason Munday
and Luke Conrad
She sings beutifully;

Actually, you are probably going to want to watch this whole playlist, seriously because Tessa Violet is that awesome.

She has an album is on Itunes.

I hope you've noticed the crazy faces that she makes. It adds to her likeability and personality.

She plays the guitar and the ukulele

When I watch Tessa Violet, I know that I'm not just getting her amazing talent, but a plethora of other talented and amazing youtubers. As you can see from the number of videos I've posted she doesn't just sit in her room. Tessa Violet is a person who is worth subscribing to and hands down is WAAY better than Jenna Marbles.

little_snowbunny forfeited this round.

Josh_b forfeited this round.

Jenna Marbles, also known as Jenna Marbles, is pretty freaking amazing!

Her YouTube channel has over 13 million subscribers and she easily gets over a million views on pretty much every video!
She also sidelines as a "professional dancer".

Her videos are also full of humor, sarcasm and some very helpful tips like this one for example:

I mean who DOESN'T want to know how to mildly annoy their dogs?

or this one:

The "Face" can come in handy in cases of those weird guys or girls in the club who just annoy you to know end.

Ever wonder what its like to watch a drunk person put on makeup or maybe one day you sat down and thought "Hm I really wonder how guys take a shower?" Well don't panic because she has got some good videos for you!! Like:

Jenna marbles has also been featured in plenty of YouTubers videos such as

Mike Diva:
ERB( Epic Rap Battles of History):

She has also traveled many places such as Singapore/Bali, Australia and Ireland.

She is the comedy queen of YouTube and constantly comes up with new video ideas and keeps everyone laughing.

Also who doesn't want to see a hot girl in a bikini?

Jenna Marbles is amazing and never disappoints!

Ok, so I watched the first video. It proves that Jenna Marbles would suck at being a Mom. Fortunately, it linked me to this video of people actually being awesome.

Tessa Violet will probably be a good mom, because she has a good role model, as seen here.

As far as video #2 goes, Do you really want people to stop talking to you? I just want Jenna Marbles to stop talking to me... So.. I... pressed the stop button. And I think she stole that face from Tessa Violet.

I have actually never wondered what boys are like in the shower, or in the car, or on the internet. I wish Jenna Marbles could come up with something new, they all seem to include "fap, fap, fap"

I like that Jenna Marbles is featured in other videos, but does she feature other youtubers on her account?
Here's a video of Tessa featuring WeezyWaiter and giving an honorable mention to MysteryGuitarMan that also showcases her skills as a video editor, and her imagination.

Also, Let me go ahead and link you to WeezyWaiter
and to MysteryGuitarMan,

Hot girl in a bikini? more like an overly self conscious skank who let's her dogs lick her face. You might as well skip fantasizing about her and just think about Marbles and Kermit. They're the stars of the show.
I mean watch the drunk make up tutorial, all she talks about is people judging her.
Young girls need a role model that talks about the things they want to know about, but isn't so vulgar and dingy. Tessa Violet is that role model. (shout outs to Mike Falzone and Ze Frank).

little_snowbunny forfeited this round.

Tessa Violet is awesome, and you should subscribe to her channel and watch her videos.

-ha, ha, ha. That looks like an advertisement. But the truth is, I'm subscribed to both Tessa Violet and Jenna Marbles. But I like MeekaKitty waaay better. Check it out, comment and vote for Tessa!

little_snowbunny forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.