pranmar123
BeckyDawg

Which came first an Egg or a Chicken?

pranmar123

Pro

I think that egg's came first because then the chicken came.
BeckyDawg

Con

However, what produced the egg? You can't expect me to believe that an elephant produced that egg.
pranmar123

Pro

Ah. But what made the chicken eh? I think that an egg was made first by organisms grouping toghter.
BeckyDawg

Con

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you mean by "...by organisms grouping toghter."
By this, do you mean two different organisms eventually hooked up and the egg came out?
pranmar123

Pro

Yes. Then how do you think a chicken laid an egg? How was the chicken even born? See The egg probably started by some organisms grouping together to make an egg and those organisms probably evolved into a chicken or something else which eventually evolved into a chicken.
BeckyDawg

Con

How do you think a chicken egg was laid?

I agree that "those organisms probably evolved into a chicken or something else which eventually evolved into a chicken". But this doesn't explain how the egg came first?
pranmar123

Pro

pranmar123 forfeited this round.
pranmar123

Pro

pranmar123 forfeited this round.
Posted by ROFLMuhWaffle 3 years ago
ROFLMuhWaffle
The answer to this question varies based on whether you believe in Creationism or Evolution. The Creationist view is that the chicken came first because it is the idea that God created everything and even the animals as he created man. The Evolutionist view would be that the egg came first because it supports the idea that cells transformed and evolved from smaller organisms that eventually became an egg which then hatched into a chicken.
Posted by grimreaper210 3 years ago
grimreaper210
there was no begining so there will be no end