DawsonBruno
NukeHappy51

Which came first; the chicken (pro) or egg (con)?

NukeHappy51 has forfeited round #3.

DawsonBruno

Con

Ah, possibly the most debated question of all time: Which came first; the chicken or the egg?
I will be debating that the egg came first. (Con)

If anyone is willing to debate that the chicken came first, be my guest and enter this debate.

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment if you want to debate a certain topic with me!
NukeHappy51

Pro

The chicken came first,

Supported by basic logic the only way the egg could have been created is if there was a chicken first. Eggs are created directly from the chickens reproductive process.

If you believe God created the Earth or the Big Bang did and evolution occurred my point still stands, there can be no eggs if a chicken had not come directly before it first.
DawsonBruno

Con

Thank you Nuke for accepting this debate.

Chickens first became domesticated in China at around 5400 BC (https://www.thoughtco.com...), while the Eoraptor is known to be at least 230 million years old. Eoraptors and other dinosaurs are born from eggs, thus, the egg came first. (www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/dinosaurs/questions/faq/Oldest)
NukeHappy51

Pro

You are assuming the rate of the chickens evolution. If the Eoraptor offspring mutated it would have to have several scores more offspring before it would even look like a chicken assuming they all have the chicken like mutation. Clearly later down the line a chicken like creature would have evolved and an egg to a another----

Wait, it all makes sense...

You're right, I have no other points at this time.
DawsonBruno

Con

Thank you sir for admitting defeat, it was good debating with you!

Thanks for reading and vote meh!
Posted by Intolerant_Liberal 10 months ago
Intolerant_Liberal
Colonel Sanders invented the chicken.