Greener49
FreedomJosh

Which car company has the most pretty fastest cheapest car

FreedomJosh
Started: 12/5/2014 Category: Cars

Greener49

Pro

please accepted. First round after this say you car and then after that just enplane why your car is better, prettier and state the facts about your car.
FreedomJosh

Con

I accept the Challenge. So will this be decided by a looks, to speed, to price ratio or something like that
Greener49

Pro

My car of choice is the new 2015 Corvette Stingray a beautiful car.
FreedomJosh

Con

I have to go with the 2015 Challenger Hellcat. It's a very pretty piece of American Muscle, and even though people may consider the Corvette prettier, the Challenger has a lot more power.
(though can we do this and the other argument two)
Greener49

Pro

The 2015 Corvette Stingray's Zo6 are prettier then your boxy looking Challenger Hellcat. Also faster it can go 0-60 in 2.95 seconds plus it's basically on the same level as the Ferrari 599XX . Finally it's only 80,000 which is pretty good for suck a car.
FreedomJosh

Con

Well you see pretty is a matter of opinion, and the Hellcat has the same top speed as the Corvette Stingray and a lot more power, but are you sure you didn't mean the Z06 because the Z06 is the one that's $80,000, if so then I will change to the Dodge Viper Srt, it looks prettier, and is faster and has a price tag of $85,000, a $5000 difference, but it still beats the corvette 2/3.
Greener49

Pro

In a matter of my opinion the Zo6 is prettier then Viper Srt it just has better chiseled detail's. Also the price 5000 more then the Z06 for basically the same amount of speed. So 2/3 for me.
FreedomJosh

Con

Well $5000 really doesn't make that big a difference in the price range of that car, plus according to this the 2014 Viper beat the Corvette Z06 at performance, http://www.topspeed.com...
and I think the Viper looks better.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
Greener49FreedomJoshTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Tie. Both had proper conduct throughout the debate. S&G - Con. Pro had several spelling and grammar issues in nearly every round. While Con also had some minor grammar issues, they weren't nearly as much as Pro's. Arguments - Tie. The fastest car was Con, the cheapest was Pro, and prettiness is entirely subjective to the perceiver. Thus it's 1/1 with the third category being something I can't objectively measure as a judge. Sources - Con. Pro didn't utilize any sources in this debate whereas Con did in the final round. Thus, Con wins sources.