Which gender is better, male(pro) or female(con)?
First of all, if you are some leaderboard- rank 7000 elo person, please don`t accpet this. I`m only a regular debater.
round 1: accpetance
round 2: whatever you want
round 3: whatever you want
round 4: No new arguments
Thank you for accepting the challenge. I present my arguments.
1. Physical Strength.
juverina forfeited this round.
extend all arguments
A study done at the University of Georgia and Columbia University found that women are better learners"basically, we have a better approach to expanding our minds. And, according to researchers, women tend to be more attentive, flexible, and organized.
2. WE'RE SMARTER.
According to a study of IQ tests from around the world, women have higher IQs than men. Researcher James Flynn checked out the IQs of people from the U.S., Europe, Canada, New Zealand, Argentine, and Estonia, and found that women came out on top.
3. WE'RE CLEANER.
A study from San Diego State University of offices across the U.S. found that men"s desks and offices are germier than women's. Researchers discovered that men had anywhere from 10 to 20 percent more bacteria in their workspaces than women"and scientists say it's because they tend to be less hygenic
4. WE INTERVIEW BETTER.
A new study out of the University of Western Ontario found that women are better at handling the stress of a job interview. Researchers found that, while women get more freaked beforehand about interviewing, we do better in the actual event.
5 WE'RE BETTER AT SEEKING COMFORT.
A Mind survey of 2,000 people revealed that women are far more likely than men to talk through their problems. Fifty-three percent of women talk to their friends about what's stressing them out, as opposed to 29 percent of men.
6. WE HAVE STRONGER IMMUNE SYSTEMS.
7 WE LIVE LONGER.
Among the world's population of those who are over 100 years old, 85 percent are women, according to the New England Centenarian Study. In general, women continue to live five to 10 years longer than men as well.
8 WE INVEST BETTER.
A study of 100,000 portfolios showed that women's investment returns outperform men's, 18 percent to 11 percent. This could be because women are typically more cautious with their investment decisions and think longer term.
1. Unfortunately, That still doesn`t stop men from getting better SAT scores, and Although the average female may learn better, That doesn`t stop the fact at least 70% Of prodigies are male.
2. Wrong. Men are smarter, according to scientists and genes. As I said, If two clones with different genders take a test, The male will have 5 more IQ points. The is a reason why the highest IQ are dominated by men.
3. Practically, It still didn`t stop the fact that Males generally have less Ebola then females, And females are more suspecting to Ebola.
4. You might have better interviews, But lawyers, Doctors, and directors are all mostly men held jobs.
5. This makes Women suspect able to things men are not, And helps my argument Men are rational
6. Cross-apply my arguments.
7. Yes, But the current oldest person is a Man.
8. Even if they are, Men in general earn more money then women for the same job. Only 8 out of 50 richest people are women, And the richest women in Washington is $80 billion behind the richest men in Washington.
the oldest person alive is Jeralean Talley of Inkster, Mich.,
and as wikipedia says all the oldest living people till now are females.not a single one is male.
RankNameSexBirth dateDeath dateAgePlace of death or residence
1Jeanne CalmentF21 February 18754 August 1997122 years, 164 daysFrance
2Sarah KnaussF24 September 188030 December 1999119 years, 97 daysUnited States
3Lucy HannahF16 July 187521 March 1993117 years, 248 daysUnited States
4Marie-Louise MeilleurF29 August 188016 April 1998117 years, 230 daysCanada
5Misao OkawaF5 March 18981 April 2015117 years, 27 daysJapan
6Mar"a CapovillaF14 September 188927 August 2006116 years, 347 daysEcuador
7Gertrude WeaverF4 July 18986 April 2015116 years, 276 daysUnited States
8Tane IkaiF18 January 187912 July 1995116 years, 175 daysJapan
9Elizabeth BoldenF15 August 189011 December 2006116 years, 118 daysUnited States
10Besse CooperF26 August 18964 December 2012116 years, 100 daysUnited States
Intelligence cannot be accurately measured and therefore it is difficult to prove or disprove the existence of sex difference. This view emerges every so often usually perpetuated by educators, journalists or politicians who are ideologically opposed to testing. If you believe you can neither define nor measure intelligence accurately you have little to explain. Further, you can claim that all who make assertions based on actual scores or misguided and worse malicious.
Women are more likely to survive a car accident.
They say women are horrible drivers, but did you know men are 77% more likely to die in car accident? Sounds bizarre, but the Carnegie Mellon University carried out tests to prove that men are more careless while driving
and how can you ignore the fact that after all it is a woman who gives birth to a boy.
the fact that women are major multitaskers.