Debater4561
zachburnz

Which is better Microsoft(Yes) or Sony(No)

Debater4561

Pro

Few of my friends say Microsoft is better and Then another few friends say Sonys is better. So I can't decide to get a Xbox One or a Playstation 4. So plz vote
zachburnz

Con

I bought the PS4, and have not been disappointed. Server maintenance is a pain, although there is ways to get around it. My brother has the XBox 1, however, and he says it hasn't disappointed him either. They are both great consoles in truth, but Sony's Playstation's online servers are much better than XBox 1's. Microsoft's graphics, however, are better. There really is no better console, but there are some critics for both
Debater4561

Pro

Microsoft has create great computer, a these computers are use in certain school like my old school Mt. Zion and some other schools that I used to go. So I finally decide I go for Microsoft. They probably made the first wireless remote in their company. So go Microsoft!!!!!!!!
zachburnz

Con

You can do that. They are both pretty good companies with their own distinct advantages and disadvantages
Posted by deathwish188 1 year ago
deathwish188
Microsoft all day
Posted by Bolas 1 year ago
Bolas
Con, that is the most incorrect thing you could say, by saying Xbox-one has better graphics. If you want a console with better service in general I'd go with Ps4, I have one and I love it. It's a great console. But if you want earlier release dates on the games each console has, I'd go Xbox-one. But the service isn't as good and the servers are not bad, but not great either. Both consoles use Blueray discs making the consoles have the same graphics. From what I've heard from people who've gotten both, they like each; however, they like the Ps4 more. I am Ps4 all the way, so I think that's what you should get. But if you choose the Xbox-one I will only be mildly disappointed. :P
Kidding of course, I hope this has helped you a bit.
Posted by zachburnz 1 year ago
zachburnz
Microsoft gives more exclusive games than Sony, so that's a plus for Microsoft, but I'm still for Sony:)