Shades
Derpy

Which is better, Rainbow Factory or Cupcakes in Creepiness

Shades

Pro

Acceptance Round.
Derpy

Con

Hmmm...I will have to say that Cupcakes is a little more creepy than Rainbow Factory,mostly because Rainbow Factory is not really creepy but more like a drama...*SPIOLER ALERT* The ending is that Fluttershy kills discord and Rainbow Dash so it ended happy...or somewhat
Shades

Pro

Shades forfeited this round.
Derpy

Con

Derpy forfeited this round.
Shades

Pro

OK but everyone knows about pinkie and how she is on the...crazy side.

Rainbow Dash is the person besides Twilight that everyone will think who will do something like this. She is proud, confident, and popular. She has her heart set on a goal like many of us also have.

Pinkie is just being Pinkie.
Derpy

Con

Yes....but nobody expected thatv Pinkie will do that like "Oh RainowDash came to Sugercub Corner to have fun making Cupcakes,oh they are going to the basement...wait Rainbow Dash is tied up and gets killed and ripped into pieces and gets eaten by Pinkie Pie....I mean come on Pinkie is not that Crazy
Shades

Pro

First of all Pinkie is.

Second, everyone knows all about Pinkie's...eccentric side and like I have stated before, Rainbow Dash is least expected to do it. And also Pinkie Pie Kept a straight face. Acting like she usually does except for the fact that everything was 10x creepier. In Rainbow Factory, Rainbow Dash became a swearing person, filled with anger and resentment. I don't blame her thought because if I had to live in her conditions, I would be like that too.
Derpy

Con

Derpy forfeited this round.