Which is more tragic or worse ? Holocaust or African-Slavery?

The holocaust was more tragic and worse than african slavery for many reasons. 6 million jews, and many more millions including gypsies, homosexuals, mentally delayed, or people who did not fit the requirement. They were living in terrible conditions, little to no food was given to them, they were forced to work doing exhausting work. In total an estimate of 11 million people died. (1.1 million children).In prison camps, torture and death within the camps was very frequent and common. Put yourself in a slave owners shoes, your not going to want to kill the slaves that are doing all the work for you, it would not make sense especially if they cooperated with you and did what you wanted them to do. Unlike the holocaust, in which they did not care whether they lived or not because another train was coming full of other victims. They were tortured and put into gas chambers, innocent children, the holocaust in no way can be compared to african slavery. It just was not as bad to be honest

The Maafa aka the African Holocaust is 500 hundred years of Africans suffering.
The Holocausts lasted a short 12 years according to

Since the Maafa was longer then the Holocaust logical it was worse.

Now the Holocaust was killing Jews, gays, mentally delayed, and more over a period of 12 years.

The Maafa was terrible for a time period of 500 years.

Truly I believe that this would be a hard debate but I found some interesting information about how many black people died during the Maafa.

About 100 million Africans were murdered or died to slavery.

Millions: 1650 1750 1850 1950
Africa 100 95 95 200
Europe 100 140 265 530

This information gave me chills realizing this information but wait there's more.

This doesn't include North/South America which is about 20-25 million African population during 1850.

But wait there's more.

For every 100 future slaves 200 died during the raids.

Out of the 100 futures slaves 70 made it to the coast.

Out of the 70 to reach the slave prison 50 made it to the boat.

Of the 50 students 25%-35% die in the middle passage.

So about 35 future slaves land on the West Indies.

But there's more about 80% of the slave that work for 5 years will die.

Where did the 100 million slaves go?

In reality they were both pretty bad but in my opinion over all the maafa was worse.

bothworldsprideshytt forfeited this round.

I'll wait

Oh yeah big boiii.
Posted by DiegoJuan403 6 months ago
Its really just an interesting idea that all.
Posted by bothworldsprideshytt 6 months ago
i never said it was a competition did I? I just want to know what peoples opinions were.
Posted by mangolife23 6 months ago
Yeah I agree with Longline why is this even a competition. Both were horrifying. It doesn't matter which was worse.
Posted by percyj 6 months ago
both are pretty tragic thing in humanity.
Posted by 3105193 6 months ago
I totally agree that the Holocaust was more tragic and worse than African Slavery.
Posted by Longline 6 months ago
this is like saying, which is more painful to you? the death of your brother or the death of your sister?
Posted by Overhead 6 months ago
It isn't a competition.