Suryayan
Kosovar

Which is the best game in the world?? According to me it is fifa15

Kosovar
Started: 7/9/2014 Category: Games

Suryayan

Pro

FIFA 15 is the best game and there is no doubt about it. It has splendid graphics, lifelike players and real action. I think everyone thinks this too.
Kosovar

Con

While, I myself can't find the best game in the world, I strongly disagree that FIFA 15 is the best game in the world, I think it's a bit too soon to be judging a game that's not even out yet. If it's a typo and you mean FIFA 14, I must admit, I've had fun playing, but the company, who published FIFA- EA- took away the fun, by not fixing its bugs, such as: unhelpful glitches, being disconnected from matches and not being to access EA servers, not to mention the unfair underrating of good players and goalkeepers. However, I do agree that it is the best game in EA sports, just not in the world.
Suryayan

Pro

I dont agree with this. I have played plenty of times and these problems never happened. So please dont give useless excuses just to win this. Look at the game's graphics. And all the players are in their true form. I dont think it is just the best game in ea it is the best game in the world.
Kosovar

Con

You should count yourself lucky if you've never experienced these issues before (That's practically what EA is known for!). I really am not making this up! While, I agree that the graphics are decent, they are not totally realistic, even with a 1080p resolution on the PS4. I can already infer from your claim that all players are in their true form, that you are being biased as a FIFA fan. They still didn't update the appearances of football players, such as Fernando Torres, who still has his long hairstyle in the game. Not to mention, that you can only have legends in the xbox edition for Ultimate Team. Moreover, it took EA around 3 weeks to make the updates for players that transferred to different teams, like Juan Mata, who- unfortunately for me- transferred from Chelsea to Manchester United. I am not making anything up or trying to "give useless excuses just to win this". I would also appreciate it if you provide a better argument, rather than saying I'm wrong, with evidence and good grammar.
Suryayan

Pro

First of all, thank you for your advice. Well i think the transfer issue is upon you. In manager carrier mode, you transfer players from one club to another. And if you think that this is not the best game, then please tell me your opinion. Now you need the updates. Well as far as updates is concerned i think you are correct. But look at the popularity of football and if you get such a splendid game with so good graphics then what do you need. Well, EA is doing great progress in their work and i am waiting for fifa15. And thank you for your time in this debate with me. I really enjoyed and known your facts concerning fifa14 and fifa15. Thank you.
Kosovar

Con

Nice debate.
Posted by Kosovar 3 years ago
Kosovar
I think I might agree with ben671176 on Skyrim, still not sure which is the best game. :/
Posted by ben671176 3 years ago
ben671176
Skyrim, or the Total War series.
Posted by Suryayan 3 years ago
Suryayan
Really,bladeoftruth thnks tetris is the bst game. Ha lol
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 3 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
I want Airmax to accept and argue that Tetris is the best game in the world.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Skyrim, Cards Against Humanity, FIFA 2015... At least use a means of measurement.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 3 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
SuryayanKosovarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro often failed to capitalize. Even ignoring Con's points about glitches, bias, and transferring, Pro merely proved FIFA15 is a *good* game, not the *best* game. If my vote is lacking, please contact me rather than reporting my vote.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
SuryayanKosovarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro could not name any standard by which it is the best, plus failed to defend its flawed... However con failed to name any game in existence that is better (Tetis would have been fine).
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
SuryayanKosovarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not meet BoP as his arguments weren't backed up with any helpful evidence as Con spoke about glitches. Con get's Spelling due to Pro's lack of capitalization.