tubaman3345
Debatist18088

Which is the better car: Mustang(yes) or Corvette(no)?

Started: 11/25/2014 Category: Cars

tubaman3345

Pro

I think Mustangs are better than Corvettes. It's that simple. Mustangs have a more muscle-car look to them. People can actually own them, because they are cheaper. Corvettes are 90% fiberglass and have a higher death by wreak rate. I overall like the Mustang better than the Corvette.
Debatist18088

Con

Corvettes have better acceleration and power, while the Mustang does not. With a 6.0-liter V8 engine, it is what some people may call a True Sports Car.( Not saying its better than all sports cars).The corvette is made to be compatible with racetracks and mountain roads. It performs equally well as a street car. Offers a superior value for its cost.
tubaman3345

Pro

Even though the car is worth the price, who has the money to buy a Corvette? the car is extremely overpriced and even though it has a 6.0 cylinder v-8 engine, so do some Mustangs (but only added on) . The Mustang can operate just as well, if not better, than the Corvette in racing and off-road activities and the Mustang is 87% more iconic than the Corvette, because Corvettes are ugly. The Mustang has a more 21st century design and has a sufficient acceleration speed and can maintain this speed better than a Corvette. Now, the Mustang is not better than all sorts cars, but it is superior to the Corvette.
Debatist18088

Con

Debatist18088 forfeited this round.
Posted by dhardage 2 years ago
dhardage
I won't try debate the technical merits of either car since I'm neither a mechanic or a serious driver. I will state my opinion and that is I'm a Mustang man from way back. I had one of the original 1964 1/2 Mustangs that Lee Iacocca started when he was rejuvenating the Ford brand and I've been in love with it ever since. The newest version is bada** and looks like it would eat anything else on the road alive. Again, just an opinion.
Posted by Valkrin 2 years ago
Valkrin
Sounds like an opinion rather than a debate.