Tvirus
Teemo

Which one can be more evil

Teemo

Tvirus

Pro

As you wish my opponent go ahead crush me like the insignificant human I am . Lets see how you can win my opponents .
Teemo

Con

Tvirus

Pro

It seems your braver then I thought you were . Nerves the less none can be more evil then me . I'm a psychopath who feeds on fear who loves the sound of chaos who wishes to destroy the earth . My mainmast objective is to destroy the human race with no mercy no kindness no he station once and for all the stupidity of the human race will be three undoing .
Teemo

Con

Destroying the earth is nothing, in fact it is child's play. Before I even begin, I would like to point out I'm Teemo. Nothing will ever be more evil than Teemo. Destroying and killing will give you benefit. Being truly evil, like me no one in the end should benefit at all. Even the doer must suffer.

Just killing them is plain simple and lame. Here is how someone truly evil like would do it. First of all, I would blind every single human on earth, and secure them all in one area. Since I am stealth mode, no one will even notice, and before it is too late, everyone will be captured. Every day, they shall face constant torture. 1000 lashes shall be whipped upon all of them. They will all be required to change from either theism to atheism or atheism to theism. All their right shall be taken.

Every day, they shall be slashed on the back to form a tally. Then, lemon juice shall be sprayed for 3 hours on their backs. This not only gives them extreme pain, but lowers the food on earth. They will be served nothing but the human flesh of those who didn't survive and blood to drink. If at any time they have children, they will be required to eat them upon birth.

On the 666th year of torture, all survivors shall be freed. This makes them all psychopaths, and eventually turn on each other, and kill each other. This way, I have provided no harm. Then, on the day where they finally realise it was me, I shall go into stealth mode for years. This keeps them searching for me, and with the small amount of food they have, it will be in the end them who die.

I however shall be alone, where I shall also suffer. This provides true evil to all. Simply killing them and destroying is child's play, torturing them for centuries, and in the preventing them from hurting you is true evil. Tickling a senior is more evil than your under thought plan.
Tvirus

Pro

You claim that destroying the planetbis easy but who said I'm destroying the planet im saving not destroying quite different . The human race has become quite idiotic they will eventually destroy themselves with the planet and I can't allow that to happen . If I'm right the end of the human race will be within 2 century's and when that happens they will lead to the destruction of all life on the planet . I will murder and kill all humans so that they will no longer harm the planet . Once all humans are dead the earth will eventually wipe out the remains of the human race . I will then see the most fitted creature on the planet to create a new creature that will dominate the earth . They will be more resourceful then the humans and they will become the better then others they will be the most powerful race in the universe .
Teemo

Con

EXACTLY MY POINT! YOUR PLAN ISN'T EVIL AT ALL!

You plan to destory the human race in order to make a better being. You want nicer people on earth, and you don't want earth to be destoryed. This is perfectly good! Not evil in any way. I on the other hand plan to torture humans to the break of insanity, hide from them, and eventually they will kill themselves. In other words, After 666 years of torture, 666 being an evil number I shall free the, and they will kill their loved ones. This is much more evil than wipeing them out of extinction in order to make the world a better place. Furthermore, creating a race to make them powerfull is good for the race. They will be happy and be having fun. This is not evil at all!

Tibbers and Annie are more evil than you! You are just a goody two shoes. I on the other hand am pure evil. I make everyone suffer, inlcuding my self. I am so evil, I even made a hard to read text, with a crazy small font so you could barely read it. Also, I insulted you, and have a much superior plan, thus rendering me much more evil than you.
Tvirus

Pro

Tvirus forfeited this round.
Teemo

Con

WEAKLING! IT IS OBVIOUS YOU WOULD RUN AWAY. My wrath is to big for you to contend. I am truly more evil than you!
Tvirus

Pro

Tvirus forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
TvirusTeemoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.
Vote Placed by Cobo 3 years ago
Cobo
TvirusTeemoTied
Reasons for voting decision: forfeit points