SorenR
yish

Which political party is better? [Democratic v. Republican] [Pro = Democratic] [Con = Republican]

SorenR

Pro

The Democratic party is the favorable party.
First round, explain why your party is the more favorable party,
Second round, put out examples of why the opposite party is the least favorable party.
Third round, (Whatever)
Fourth round, (Whatever)
Fifth round, (whatever)
yish

Con

The Republican Party wants to make America a great country again
SorenR

Pro

Thank you for accepting my debate, Yish.

Now, explain to me. How are the Republicans attempting to make America great again? From what I'm seeing, they want to make America racist and sexist again, like it was in the early days of America. Would you truly want that? Would you want a wall on the Mexican border that is not even realistically possible? Do you want a president that constantly insults women and their nature? A man who wants to BAN Muslims from the country? Who doesn't want women to have equal rights and make their own decisions having to deal with abortion?

On the other hand, you have the Democrats trying to put in gun laws to stop the school shootings, let women make their own decisions, and have a racist, sexist and homophobic-less country.
Sure, you're probably going to bring up Hillary's emails, or Bernie's socialism. But its better than having our country or maybe even the world at risk.
yish

Con

Thwall isn't impossible
Also look at the democratic candidates Hillary is a criminal

A:she took part in the Bengahi attack
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
http://www.wsj.com...
Here also took three bilion dollars from omen Yemen Morocco and Saudi Arabia
http://www.wsj.com...
SorenR

Pro

SorenR forfeited this round.
yish

Con

yish forfeited this round.
SorenR

Pro

SorenR forfeited this round.
yish

Con

yish forfeited this round.
SorenR

Pro

SorenR forfeited this round.
yish

Con

yish forfeited this round.
Posted by SorenR 1 year ago
SorenR
Donald Trump lies repetitively, or makes up excuses to cover up bad things he says or does.
For example, the earpiece, he most likely lied due to the backlash over the situation. You can't trust Donald Trump whatsoever, and yes, the wall has been proven to cost too much and is invaluable.
Posted by XVIII 1 year ago
XVIII
First of all SorenR, Donald Trump did in fact 100% disavow the KKK. In the original video he did not denounce them due to a malfunction with his earpiece in which he could not hear the question. Realizing this, he immediately took to twitter to denounce them after the interview. I believe this is why he no longer does long distance video interviews but rather over the phone or in person.

Even if Rob byrd apologized, he was responsible for recruiting for the Klan and the odds that those he recruited lynched Blacks and others are rather high for the time period. He was not just in the Klan, he was an agent for expanding it to others throughout the nation, something worse than just being in the Klan.
Posted by SorenR 1 year ago
SorenR
Might I add even more, directly from an interview:
During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.
And in 2005:
"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened
He was Hillary Clinton's biggest supporter because he was her mentor. He realized what he had done wrong as a KKK member and he left.
Posted by SorenR 1 year ago
SorenR
Might I add..
The former Grand Wizard of the KKK endorses Donald Trump.
Posted by SorenR 1 year ago
SorenR
Response to XVII's comment:

Have you seen the video of Donald Trump refusing to disavow former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke?
Interesting. He says he doesn't know anything about the KKK, but in earlier years, he has commented about the KKK several times.

Interesting.
Posted by XVIII 1 year ago
XVIII
If Con doesn't continue this debate I'd be more than willing to
Posted by XVIII 1 year ago
XVIII
Hey Pro, look up Rob Byrd (former KKK leader) and his biggest supporter. You might be surprised.