Debator12345
Dexbenabid

Which s better Apple or android.

Started: 1/10/2016 Category: Technology

Debator12345

Pro

I think Apple is better, because it is a more unique company and does not release 1000 phones a year it has great ios. Android can be really laggy. i have had an android phone in which i completely killed because of the lag and other problems.
Dexbenabid

Con

I think Android is better, the diversity of their products in term of price and quality is way larger than the one offered by Apple. From my experience I enjoyed much more the Samsung Galaxy S5 than the Iphone 5S, android smartphones are more customizable, it will so feet everyone likes. And one of the major detail that made me prefer android to apple is the freedom of downloading. I really struggled with downloading with the Iphone, App is too strict with author rights concerning music etc...
Debator12345

Pro

Debator12345 forfeited this round.
Dexbenabid

Con

Dexbenabid forfeited this round.
Debator12345

Pro

Debator12345 forfeited this round.
Dexbenabid

Con

Dexbenabid forfeited this round.
Posted by debator1122 1 year ago
debator1122
In Apple. They already added a lot of features in 2016. It is more advanced and fast to use while andriod to me is more complex in my opinion. In Apple, they already added a help app and tips app already installed when you first on the apple device. Apple devices is harder to hack then the andriod systems. It is because in android you can hack the store from an app to get free items without paying any money which is a sign of illegal downloading which authorities might find out about. In apple it has a harder interface to hack through rather than android. Children would say that "its better if we get free 'games' on this apps" but they don't know that it is the sign of illegal downloading. So its better to get the apple rather than andriod which apple is expensive. By the way, we are talking about the quality not the price... (just sayin')
Posted by c.driskell 1 year ago
c.driskell
I have used both platforms for a significnat amount of time. I am impressed with the Apple platform and its offerings. I made the move to the Android platform b/c of the screen size of the Note 3 and its stylus.

Apple made some changes and provided a diverse set of devices with larger screens. They continue to fail to provide a tool that allows a great experience for handwriting.

Overall, the Apple seems to have the better platform. The Android continued to provide the ability for adding external memory and battery, now that has ended. Although that is the fact, Apple does not have an answer for handwritten text.
Posted by Natsu145 1 year ago
Natsu145
i like android better to