Callie226
ajisthetruth

Which soda is better Mt.Dew or coke? I feel that Mt.Dew is

Callie226

Pro

I feel you get way better taste and flavors with Mt.Dew then what you do with coke i believe coke taste gross and Mt.Dew doesn't
ajisthetruth

Con

Taking that first sip of a cold can of Coke is so crisp and refreshing. There is nothing like it. Mtn Dew is too sweet and it tastes flat. There is no comparison. Coke beats Mtn Dew by far. Their marketing is better too. Coca Cola doesn't need a ton of celebrities to endorse their product like Mtn Dew or Pepsi does. If a restaurant doesn't have Coke than I go elsewhere.
Callie226

Pro

i believe that with coke you just don't get the flavors that you do with Mt. Dew and i just feel like your views are wrong
ajisthetruth

Con

Coke has more fizz and i know lots of people who like the fizz. Also coke i the very best and no one say otherwise. Sure the coke has lots of sugar but, kids like lots of sugar. Do this for the kids guys do it and respect the life.
Callie226

Pro

yea but kids parents don't like sugar or diabetes which is what those kids will get from all the sugar and everyone i know LOVES mt. Dew so its definitely way better and just remember you may be a parent one day do you want your kid to have diabetes?
ajisthetruth

Con

ajisthetruth forfeited this round.
Posted by lovelyy_roses562 1 year ago
lovelyy_roses562
What I've would of argued if it wasn't a debate between those two sodas, was that in 1988 there has been a lawsuit against mnt dew stating that someone claimed that there was a mouse in their drink, but that's when the company said that their product would have desolved the mouse within 30 days of being in it. Scientists then proved it was true, the whole point of this was to show that you don't know always know what you are drinking, (don't get me wrong though I hate soda, including coke) this is the main reason I don't drink soda at all, besides soda is bad for your health and skin end of discussion.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I feel like this debate is mainly opinions. Round 2: Pro: "I just feel like your views are wrong" this isn't a valid argument. Con forfeits Round 5, though. Con's R4 argument gets refuted by Pro, though... My comment voting (as I can't do real voting, as creditentials) is for Pro's side.
Posted by Callie226 1 year ago
Callie226
we all know it does but i don't think any of us care because its still awesome
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
Who said I was indicating Mt. Dew's lack of awesomeness?
I said "just know" that Mt. Dew has vegetable oil in it.
When you think of awesome drinks, vegetable oil rarely comes to mind, but that does not mean that one cannot use vegetable oil as an argument FOR awesomeness.
Posted by Callie226 1 year ago
Callie226
Mt.Dew is totally amazing
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
MagicAintReal: that doesn't make it not awesome. Mountain Dew is one of the greatest drinks on this planet.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
Just know that Mt. Dew has vegetable oil in it.