THECOST
MyNameIsSean

Which sports car

Started: 9/10/2015 Category: Cars

THECOST

Pro

So I want to buy a new car, which car should I choose best? The jaguar f type, the corvette, Lexus rc F or the BMW M4 I guess they all have their unique best, but I just can't decide on which one would be more stand out type.. What do you guys think is best option of u had the money for it and you could buy it right now which would you choose? Have fun debating. I'll be reading all option
MyNameIsSean

Con

Well it depends on what type of Corvette you're after for because there is seven generations of the Chevrolet Corvette. However the most recent version if the C7 which was released last year which doesn't look that good, if i was you i'd choose the C6.

More info on what i've mentioned
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...

Your turn and good luck!
THECOST

Pro

I'm talking about the new 2015 corvette zo6, and the car ain't for me I am buying for my wife for her Christmas present and I just have a hard time deciding because I have talked to her about every car and she doesn't even know which one would she like best. She dreams of having a sports car in her garage so I'm providing that for her but, idk with which car to surprise her with
MyNameIsSean

Con

Ohh, that car. I guess it wouldn't be a bad choice. However you should look at other brands to see which one appeals to you the most. If you're still not sure then talk to the dealers, i'm sure they can recommend the best car for your wife.
THECOST

Pro

THECOST forfeited this round.
MyNameIsSean

Con

Well for the surprise, maybe you could blindfold her while you direct her to the front of your house showing her the car you bought. Hopefully she'll be happy with your choice.
THECOST

Pro

THECOST forfeited this round.
MyNameIsSean

Con

MyNameIsSean forfeited this round.
THECOST

Pro

THECOST forfeited this round.
MyNameIsSean

Con

Overall, the final decision is up to you so pick whichever car that your wife would like.
Posted by Koseph_Jony 2 years ago
Koseph_Jony
The V6 F type sounds the nicest by a long shot! It is also better on fuel than the bigger V8s and is still stupid quick. If I'm correct I also believe that it's insurance is lower than the others as well. Just me but if I were you I'd get the jag.
Posted by kanish1026 2 years ago
kanish1026
you should definetly buy the corvette. it costs the same as the m4 and has a very sporty shape. it is luxorious and also sporty and fast
Posted by Mnotter 2 years ago
Mnotter
It's all depends on personal preference. Out of all of these cars the corvette and the jaguar will stand out the most. The corvette will likely be the best performing car depending on the model you buy.

If it's not going to be a surprise it would be good to talk to her about it, if it is a surprise maybe you should try to get subtle hints out of her periodically.
Posted by LADYBUG36 2 years ago
LADYBUG36
Out of all of your choices, I find the Corvette to stand out more :)