DIABLORD
MSA

Which was the main country to win WW2

MSA has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

DIABLORD

Pro

When I was in Russia people of Russia was strongly saying that USSR all by itself won WW2. Of course that's not true, but same in USA I heard a lot of people saying that without United States, USSR wouldn't win World War 2. I was thinking about it much last days and got to this point.
I think that both sides are wrong. I know that Russia couldn't win WW2 without England that for sure, but I think without USA they would still win, Of course it would be harder because US was sponsoring a lot of food to Soviet Union.
Yes US ended the war by dropping the atom bomb on the Japaneses, but Jewish people that came to America made that bomb. And particularity the war that was in Europe I think that Russia was the main country to win.
Posted by History20188 1 year ago
History20188
I am a historian and 100% with the Pro side.