White People Evil

Round 1 for greetins. I prove case in round 2.

Hello everyone! This is my first debate. I find white people very swell, so I would be glad to debate you and here what you have to say.

And a qestion: Am I debating the fact that White people are good, or that black people are bad?

LordRenly forfeited this round.

Well, it is quite unfortunate that Lordrenly has forfeited. Nonetheless, I will continue.

Contention 1: The Resolved is an incomplete statement, for it could mean many things.
I don't know completely what it could mean. What time period? During certain eras, white people certainly were evil. How many? It is really impossible to say that all white people are evil. It's like saying all black people or all asian or mexican people are evil. Some are evil, some aren't. And one last question arises. What does my opponent define as evil? Does he mean hitler evil? Or stealing a candy bar evil? Evil can be a plethora of different definitions. My opponent should lose points for having such a broad statement and then not even defining it in his 2nd argument, which he failed to even do.

Contention 2: White people as a whole are NOT evil.
While certainly there are a number of evil white people, not every white person is evil. Look at the saints in the catholic church, and all the people that made charities and give all they can to the poor. How can one say that those selfless and kindhearted souls are evil? What about the children that are killed by psychomaniacs and they haven't even done anything wrong in their young lives? (This actually happens. Children are killed by people that ARE evil) You cannot say that people that have done nothing wrong yet are evil. Who can judge that?

Contention 3: To say that white people as a whole are evil is racist and politically incorrect.
White people are not evil as a whole. Why does my opponent attack only white people? I myself am white, and was offended by this, and am glad to debate against this topic. If my opponent was black and I started saying racist slurrs against him, that would make me completely racist and to a certain extent, evil (I am not racist and would not discriminate against any race).

In conclusion, my opponents statement is morally wrong, racist, and full of holes. If he even has a praying chance of defeating me in this debate, he better have one hell of a 3rd round.

Posted by kkkkatie126 1 year ago
White people are evil. I'm white myself, but I don't like white people.
Posted by Samuelstinger91 4 years ago
I don't know! I thought this was a race thing! I was just making sure.
Posted by Beginner 4 years ago
Con only has to prove that white people are not evil. Con does not have to prove white people to be good. How did black people get into this??
Vote Placed by Ron-Paul 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: FF. Wtf? R3?