TheShadeM
AWSM0055

White People Truly Are More Beautiful Compared to Other Races

TheShadeM

Pro

This is just a short, casual debate. You have 24 hours for every round and only 1000 characters.

First round is for acceptance and you get to choose whether you are for or against.
AWSM0055

Con

THATS RACIST!!!

LOL, not really. I accept this debate as Con.

From my understanding, Pro states that white people are more beautiful that other races.

Con (me) needs to show that there are other races more beautiful than white people.

Let the debate begin!
TheShadeM

Pro

Thank you for accepting.

First of all, I am not white and I feel comfortable discussing this topic because I strongly think that white people tend to have better physical attributes than other ethnicities. On average, they are taller, tend to be more physically built (or physically endowed if you know what I mean), have high nose bridges and symmetrical faces.

Yes, you may say that perception of beauty is subjective. While I do agree that sometimes you may find a short person or a dark person attractive (personality is also important), we human beings have a natural tendency to be attracted to qualities which represent strength and sexual vigor.

Plus, a fair skin colour is always deemed superior not just in the West but also in other societies like in India, Middle East, Asia etc. Even among people who are tan, having a lighter complexion is a symbol of beauty. In India, people of a higher caste are fairer. In China, being beautiful is having a white almost pale face.
AWSM0055

Con

[WARNING]
The following is purely vanity. I will be looking at the more beautiful features of Asians and the lousy ones of white women. If your a white woman, do not get offended. Thank you.

Asian's are truly the best.

Firstly, face structure. Asians always have a beautiful heart-shaped faces. They also have a natural slim yet big eyes that white women lack.

Their body structure is also good, though not perfect. They seem to have a lack of...*cough* boob structure *cough*...

Nonetheless, Asians are also normally slim, fairly curvy with beautiful black hair.

Asians also have extremely good leg and thigh structure.

White women, on the other hand, are mostly butterfaces...or at least they eat a lot of butter (kidding).

Asians also have porcelain skin, while white women usually have blotchy skin.
TheShadeM

Pro

Haha! People probably rolling their eyes reading our arguments :D. Anyway, I'm enjoying it!

My opponent seemed to be only talking about the desirable Asian female physical characteristics. The title of this debate refers to not just women but both men and women. These characteristics make Asian women very alluring to White men but it does not make Asian men too attractive to White women. It's probably hard for my opponent to argue how having a slim body or big eyes make an Asian man attractive.

In any case, my opponent only talked about Asians. Again, this is not a debate about just White vs Asian.

On the subject of women, please consider also that there are many cases of Asian women living in White countries who try so hard to be seen as White but very rarely we hear cases of White women trying to be Asian. White women have a lot of confidence about themselves as opposed to Asian women, which reflects their attractiveness PLUS, confidence makes a person seem even more attractive.
AWSM0055

Con

AWSM0055 forfeited this round.
AWSM0055

Con

Sorry bruh, I've been busy on debates and hadn't realised I forfeited :
Oh well, I'll respond to your arguments on round 3:

"My opponent seemed to be only talking about the desirable Asian female physical characteristics. The title of this debate refers to not just women but both men and women."

Touch"

In that case, I will name a race with both good looking men and women.

One of the most attractive races on earth for both men and women are Brazilians. Their ranked second and third for both men and women, respectively. Though Columbian and British have higher ranks for men and women respectively, they are mutually exclusive. Brazilians, on the other hand, are a good all-rounder (as shown above), which better represents both men and women.

http://travel.cnn.com...

P.S. If you want Pro, you can do a rubuttal in comments because I forfeited.
Posted by moneystacker 1 year ago
moneystacker
beautiful*
Posted by moneystacker 1 year ago
moneystacker
I hope you are advocating white people are more beaughtiful on the outside. Is that what the debate is about?
Posted by TheShadeM 1 year ago
TheShadeM
Yes, I understand. If you want to debate you are welcome to do so :). Otherwise, thank you for your input and have a nice day.
Posted by POPOO5560 1 year ago
POPOO5560
Its determine by your psychology,where u born, prejudice, your environment, what stuff they brainwashed u, which colors u like... to me white woman is more attractive not because i hate blacks its just my test i have a friend which likes strong blacks/white and hates between the colored ones like brazilians and the like... its subjective!
Posted by TheShadeM 1 year ago
TheShadeM
Sorry theres a typo. 1000 characters