Sidex
Forthelulz

White pride is a joke

Sidex

Pro

I am arguing that "White Pride" is a joke or that it doesn't mean anything. In my opinion, people who have white pride are hypocrites to either Humanity or Christianity.
Forthelulz

Con

As a civic nationalist, I'm taking this debate up purely as a challenge.
*ahem*
White pride is not a joke. It is merely someone taking pride in their own skin color, which happens to be white.
For the record, I have a penis, it's white, and I have no reason to feel ashamed of it, so let's get the race hustling nonsense out of this civilized and proper forum for debate now.
For definitions, seeing as you merely insulted the practitioners of white pride, like you're some kind of problematic degenerate instead of a reasonable debater, I will provide a couple:
White pride: White pride is defined as believing in one's superiority due to one's skin color and culture, with an option for pride in Western civilization in general, which was made entirely by white men.
Hypocrisy: Enjoying the benefits of a culture's freedom and open forums for discussion to insult those who created said culture to their face. (Admittedly, that's an example, but still...)

On a side note, apparently Western civilization, presided over almost in its entirety by straight white men for its millennia-long run, is good enough to outright erase other cultures by virtue of its inherent superiority, rather than genocide, as seen in Africa. That's right, the white man is so awesome that everyone else is seeing his success and trying to emulate him, even as their cousins who came over to his home and won't assimilate into his culture or play by his rules are decrying him for being too successful, or oppressing them, or something. I'm not really paying attention as their utterances are meaningless and unfounded.
Sidex

Pro

Should one feel superior to another simply because of the difference in melanin in his/her system? Do not deflect from this question or I will ask again. It is a yes or no answer. My next question after that is "Why?" I am a white male as well, but I know that I do not have any white pride in me. I am human. I would postulate everyone else is human as well. I will never say that I'm superior to you because I'm white. I can say I'm superior because of my intellect. I can say I'm superior to you because I know the Christ. But I will never say that I'm superior to you because of the country I am from or the color of my skin. Thus I am making a judgment, I do not deny that I judge which is simply saying the result of the choice that I am making.
White pride is a joke, it's nothing, it doesn't matter. Even if you create the argument of Indo-European superiority, which is basically what white pride is, how do you justify that you are better than someone simply because you born in a different place him/her? We are not our race, we are the person that we choose to surround ourselves with. Much of the time, it just happens to be the same race, but that doesn't we should define ourselves as such. I am a human male that likes to do activities with similar like-minded people regardless of any race. And I am comfortable with that judgment.
Forthelulz

Con

To answer your question, yes, a white person should absolutely be proud of the melanin in their superior system, by virtue of the fact that white folks simply have the best culture, the best organizational doctrine, and, well, the best everything. We are all equal in Heaven, but here on Earth, we are quite unequal.

The thing here is that every other culture in existence could have chosen to emulate the white man, but chose not to, for their own reasons. Their cultures stagnated and died, and when us white folks commenced our little colonialist world tour (widely successful it was), those backwards folks fell into line quickly enough, because we had the technology, which our (white) Western civilization could produce because we could afford it because we had the economy and great centers of learning to do it, as well as aristocrats who weren't fighting each other to fund inventors, unlike the simple warrior cultures of Africa, the warring agrarian principalities of India, or even the casually brutal caliphates heeding Islam, who thankfully got contained to the East after a few bouts of the white man of Western civilization giving them a good stomping.

As you can see, all of history since the Roman Empire looked outward literally consists of the white man placing his boot on the neck of literally every other race in existence, before indoctrinating them into his culture, containing them, or wiping them from the face of the earth.

Due to me being born white, I may enjoy this glorious heritage of what Western civilization has accomplished, and those who are not white may freely imitate our glorious structure. Due to my being born in an explicitly European culture, I, by birth, am granted a better education and more opportunities in life due to what other representatives of the superior white race have invested in the past.

I guess being white is like compound interest or something, because ever since the Great Powers looked outside of Europe, it's been great to be a white person (compared to everyone else).

Guess what, Western civilization is also quite tolerant and open, hence us getting the Roman Empire being very much in favor of civic nationalism (see: Emperor Septimus Severus, an Emperor of the Roman Empire who was black.).
What's funny is that with the little bout of Islamic problems in Europe, well, sorry about the "refugees", but they seem to want to come to the West for economic benefits, as well as demonstrate a complete refusal to assimilate.
To paraphrase President Vladimir Putin of the Russian Federation, we do not need people considered "minorities". Those people need us by virtue of our superior systems, that they, though our largesse, may enjoy its fruits, by living and working among us. In some places, they are even treated as fellow and equal (white) people, and may even run and be elected for high office. (Results may vary, see: Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States, displaced Carter for the prestigious title of the most incompetent President in American history.)

So when you walk down the street and are accosted by someone asking whether or not you're proud of being white, say "Yes I am. I mean look at how my culture dominates the globe." Your forebears put effort into making the world a great place for you to life, fellow white person. Honor their memory and take pride in your heritage.

And to all you non-white folks, welcome to Western civilization. By all means, take notes and send them home. Feel free to live among us and we'll accept you, then go home and take what you have learned here and apply it there.

When I say white folks are superior, I would again like to point out exactly how messed up the parts of world where there are little to no white folks are, and how stable those areas with a predominantly Western outlook are.

Here is an example, Shah Reza Pahlavi. Under him, Iran pretty much pulled the White Revolution, where a secular Western-influenced government got Iran to be actually successful, then suddenly Islamic revolution happened which basically crushed women and minorities., because the people got too much freedom.
Then there's Japan, which kicked all flavors of behind when it adopted European models, only failing when it ran up against the European powers.

To recap, us white folks are superior, white pride is completely justified, and our culture literally owns the minds of the developed world, due to its widespread popularity, because it's so good.

For my fellow nerds, were this a game of Civilization, we'd have had a Culture victory by now, so powerful we are.
Sidex

Pro

I'm going to my argument either later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Forthelulz

Con

Forthelulz Notice: Read the comments; the other guy goofed.

Give him a free pass on this round, please.
Sidex

Pro

First, I would like to establish the irony of this; I am a retard and if I win this debate, your core belief of entitlement was beaten by me. Call this sweet revenge for Adolf Hitler(who I argue shares your exact Ideology) for experimenting, oppressing, and even killing people like me. However, instead of arguing why I believe you are specifically a "dumb*ss", I am going to personify "white pride" instead, creating a complete mockery of it while simultaneously projecting my utter disgust for it. Fortunately for me, you have already established that you would be a hypocrite for disagreeing my right to use free speech. I thank you kindly for that. So it begins.

The only reason why white people are so predominant throughout history is because of the belief Jesus Christ. It is a belief in an external "God"(does not matter which one) that grows intelligence to the fullest it can be in this current day of age. The reason why believing in Jesus Christ(the Son of Man) was the most productive way to learn science is because of the concept of "losing your life in order to save it". This brings out a mentality of humility, which translates to asking more questions to find wisdom rather than expressing opinion(opinions such as white superiority because of the amount of melanin in your system). The Indo-Europeans have carried the words of Jesus Christ necessarily throughout history to complete a prophecy in Revelations(A child born from a woman in white). What you, and many other Christians, have done is taken the base religion of Jesus Christ(Judaism) and projected your own "viewable"(you say "white" people because you see people with less melanin in their system) sense of false righteousness that greatly differs from the words of Jesus Christ. What you don't understand is why Jesus spoke against the Hebrews at that time.(Fortunately for me and you, I am able to think 4th dimensionally more efficiently than you.) Now asking questions leads to better understanding of science(Truth of the world instead of God) Isaac Newton, who believed in Jesus Christ, was a man knowing conceptual science way ahead of his time. Albert Einstein(uh oh a Jew! gasp!) was also way ahead of his time because he still believed in an external God. To solidify the opinion of your "blindness", the reason for his "righteous" superiority to even the likes of you is because Judaism does humble oneself before God(generally, in my opinion, not as well as Christianity can, but still is not an inappropriate path to take considering that logic and reason is relative as well) effectively enough for more intellectual progress such as discovering the Theory of Relativity. MY CONCLUSION IS THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER ONE IOTA HOW MUCH MELANIN YOU HAVE IN YOUR SYSTEM MEANING YOU CAN BE ANY RACE AND STILL PROVE YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS THROUGH SCIENCE OR RELIGION BASED ON YOUR BELIEF IN GOD. Only the weak try to claim their righteousness through race, and THEY ALWAYS THROW THEIR PEARLS TO THE SWINE. YOU WILL BE EVER SEEING, BUT NEVER PERCEIVING. YOU WILL BE EVER HEARING BUT NEVER LISTENING, otherwise, you actually might turn and be forgiven.

To White pride, power, or any notion of Indo-European superiority(Personification):

You have had your chance years ago to rule with Adolf Hitler as your leader. It did not work out that well for you. You still claim your superiority as if you are a spoiled princess wanting a pony for Christmas. You have been given the responsibility to be the "Light of the World", but disgraced what is Holy for your own pride. Jesus did give you the bread the Jews rejected, but because you are nothing more than dogs, you have let it spoiled and let it become as useless as your words. Jesus was the Son of Logic and Reason, now is the time to make way for the Child of Prophecy foretold in Revelations to claim the Father of Logic and Reason. You are a spoiled princess and a dog who does know who that is. So I simply ask, WHO IS YOUR DADDY, B*TCH?
Forthelulz

Con

Here, have some fitting music.
Your first line has "entitlement", which is when I turn around and ask the audience "Is this guy serious?" When your second sentence consists of Godwin's Law, I begin to start laughing.

Your main body of the argument is a confused mess of forgotten metaphors and apparently people getting good via the white man's constructs. I legitimately cannot make sense of it, because there is nothing to make sense of. Your little religion thing seems to be completely missing my point of how "We set up this system for ourselves, and we let those folks like Einstein in." I'm just going to dismiss that whole line as a red herring and ignore it.

To recap, at no point did this guy talk about any of my points, instead going off on some tangent about religion with an epic moving of the goalposts implied if I even look in that direction. Nobody has time for that, man. But, seeing as I gotta do something here to not fail, allow me to come up with a suitable response that doesn't consist of laughing.

*ahem*

Apparently beaten in the secular realm, Pro has fled to the realm of flinging epithets and misrepresenting a group of people is the way to go, and in such a manner offering an argument I can not objectively retort to as there is nothing objective to retort to. This is purely in the realm of the subjective within Pro's own head.

I'm a civic nationalist. I am arguing in favor of something I disagree with, but a little kid with a passing knowledge of literature could pick the arguments you're presenting apart.

But anyway, Godwin's Law dooms your argument, bruh. Debate = over, National Socialism = Very Yes.
Sidex

Pro

Godwin's law does not claim to articulate a FALLACY; it is instead framed as a memetic tool to reduce the incidence of inappropriate hyperbolic comparisons.

Please explain where the HYPERBOLE is with reason and logic. By the way, this is about "white pride" which is exactly what Hitler stood for, so I don't really understand it's wrong for me to associate it with him; didn't he try to take over the world by claiming a "Master Race" is superior? I'm pretty sure Godwin's Law actually applies to arguments like saying, "You took over this generic company like Hitler tried to take over Europe." In my opinion, you saying that I am being hyperbolic associating Hitler with "White Pride" is like saying that it's hyperbolic to associate Osama Bin Laden to "Muslim Pride". Both guys, in my opinion, were incorrect on both accounts.

In addition, my argument against you is in the 2nd paragraph, not because Hitler already tried to take over the world with "white pride".

No offense this time man, but that has to be most stupid argument resulting in trying to win something that you should not win at all. Let me ask you this. You claim to be a civic nationalist; what is your disagreement with "white pride" then? If you can argue "white pride" better than I just did, I will concede this whole argument to you then(I really don't care about winning for the sake of winning). I hypothesize you are full of crap, in which I think that you truly have accepted that "white pride" logic. If you didn't, then why are arguing something that is literally causing so much uproar in this country? Expressing your logic of "white pride" without saying why it's wrong only incites violence because, in my opinion, most minorities are never going to accept "white pride" as being superior. That implies that you are using your power of free speech to only cause unrest, not to bring the much-needed peace in the world. Following One God can. If I am correct in all of this, then you would simply try to do another poor deflection or not say anything at all. I did use the word "BETTER" on purpose. I'm not conceding my argument is worse than any statistics you use against "white pride". IT DOES NOT MATTER ONE IOTA HOW MUCH MELANIN YOU HAVE YOUR SYSTEM. I concede this though, DEBATE = OVER.
Forthelulz

Con

You misinterpret me. I have no disagreement with anyone, unless they act like enough of an idiot for me to say "enough". The white pride people have actually been really well-behaved as of late, so I'll tolerate them, just like I tolerate anyone willing to not be a toxic blight on a decent society (results may vary). In any case, yeah, I'm going to have a nice pastrami sandwich and take a nap.

*EDIT*

Okay, yeah, it doesn't matter how much melanin you have in your system in the eyes of God, but here on Earth, it can feel like everything.

Allow me to demonstrate the underlying concepts of white pride.
The Magna Carta
The Constitution of the United States
Leviathan
The Prince
The Roman Empire
The British Empire
The Danish Empire
The French Empire
The German Empire
Kosovo je srbija

Western civilization (made by white folks for white folks) offers much to be proud of, and due to the general state of the world outside Europe for most of recorded history, it looks pretty good compared to its competition.

Thank you for taking the time to debate with me, man.
Posted by whiteflame 10 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: TheCritic89// Mod action: NOT Removed<

4 points to Con (Conduct, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: This was a mess, but I hate the use of all caps to symbolize a raised voice to your opponent. That's frustration with your opponent's argument and with yourself that you couldn't craft a convincing enough argument. If you do it for emphasis, that's silly, too. The words in a debate are emphasis enough. The idea should be striking, not the way you typed it. I don't have an opinion on either side of this vote.

[*Reason for non-removal*] (1) The voter doesn"t explain arguments. (2) Conduct is insufficiently explained. Just because the use of all caps is annoying to the voter doesn"t mean that they can award this point, which is based chiefly on whether one side is insulting, forfeits, or breaks rules in the debate.
************************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 11 months ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: AmericanDeist// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Both displayed good conduct and both had good grammar. Con made the better argument that there is no shame in being proud of who you are, or the heritage you come from.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter is required to assess specific arguments made by both debaters. Merely stating that one side had the better argument and stating what that argument is is neither an assessment of why that argument was strong, nor is it any assessment of Pro"s points.
Posted by canis 11 months ago
canis
You are right and wrong about this: "It is not about the choice the jihadist makes, it's about the choice you make"..
Well If non jihadist get what they want.. Jihadist will not get what they want. That is why:
"One reason why there could be something like "white- yellow- brown- black- and green pride".. Could be questions like..
"Are you a muslim jihadist ..Who wants to vipe out "white culture" ?..If YES.. Jihadist do not have to care about "Theire culture" or your colour..."
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
So is your choice completely dependent on the jihadist getting what they want? That's the only thing you want in life? Are you a corporatist trying to own everything. Are you salesman trying to sleaze his way in making a buck. Are you a Pop star trying to obtain fame and glory? Are you a politician lying your way to the top? Are you crusader then fighting for the Christ? There are so many things to not be, but you have to decide what you want to be. That "wisdom" only implies you make your choice simply because you stand against a jihadist. It means nothing.
Posted by canis 11 months ago
canis
But you are right and wrong about this: "It is not about the choice the jihadist makes, it's about the choice you make"...Well if jihadist get what they want..I will not get what I want. Thats why:
Are you a muslim jihadist ..Who wants to vipe out "white culture" ?..If not.. I do not have to care about "my culture" or your colour..."
Posted by canis 11 months ago
canis
One reason why there could be something like "white- yellow- brown- black- and green pride".. Could be questions like..
Are you a muslim jihadist ..Who wants to vipe out "white culture" ?..If not.. I do not have to care about "my culture" or your colour...
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
So you are saying that you go down useless "rabbit holes" of questions that lead nowhere? That's empty wisdom, canis, that means nothing. It is not about the choice the jihadist makes, it's about the choice you make. What do you care about then? Your just being a "fence sitter" that has no opinion.
Posted by canis 11 months ago
canis
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
Oh, you're just a foolish troll, Canis. That makes sense now. Now I feel a lot better telling that your beliefs are ignorant. You know, Canis, based on how much you have been stalking me(which I assume the reason why is because you are waiting for me to say something wrong) I might start saying you have a crush on me. I bet you have read everything I have written. Why do you restrict your life to just "trolling" on others opinions, but give none yourself? You are a coward and I will never care what cowards say. Keep the only righteousness you can muster(white pride) because you know that you don't have the intellectual capacity to have a moral debate with me.(Prove me wrong by having "friendly" debate with me). By the way, I am goading you to reveal that other possible account you have thus proving that you have multiple accounts to separate yourself from your cowardice. I only have one account in which I speak from because I have no shame and I am not a hypocrite. Bring it on, Canis.
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
What? I said that Osama Bin Laden is wrong. How am I a jihadist?