NormaBates
yooneekorn

White privilege doesnt exist anymore

NormaBates

Pro

White Privilege does not exist in modern day America.
yooneekorn

Con

White privilege does exist in modern day America.
*doesn't* If we are to debate, do not make such a mistake ever again in my presence. Apostrophes are an imperative part of the human English language, and I expect proper human beings to use proper grammar.
Outline:
Second Round : Opening arguments
Third Round : Rebuttal
Fourth Round : Further Rebuttal
Fifth Round : Further Rebuttal
NormaBates

Pro

your prescence?...like i care lol youre not imporant...nor is grammar. White privilege is only an excuse whiney blacks use as an excuse for them being lazy and not doing a thing with their life.
yooneekorn

Con

I am guessing you are white person, one who considers themselves a hardworking member of modern society. I respect your confidence. But you must realize that until you open a box of band aids and they don't match your skin color, walk into a department makeup store and see varying shades of brown foundation with only a single stark white in the very corner of the display, or have to defend yourself against a raging black police officer firing bullets into the sunset, you will not understand what it means to be underprivileged. You are also a female, probably a white female who opposes affirmative action but you must know that this clause vastly benefits white women over any other demographic, you know privilege like the back of your hand!
White people have better job opportunities, go to jail less, and live longer. Do you know why this is? Because they enslaved another race at the beginning, torturing them by the concentration of melanin in their flesh, and went on to prevent them from voting, closing them off into tiny terrible neighborhoods with tiny terrible schools where some still reside today, the place that you would call "the hood".
You live longer, have never faced true fear of the men in blue meant to protect, you have control over your life, your skin color does nothing but benefit your successes.
And by the way, your attempt at making me feel small was for naught, as this is an ad hominem attack. Try to avoid them. I notice that you have joined this website only yesterday, and I forgive this small infraction. Please avoid such fallacies in the future, "Norma".
NormaBates

Pro

NormaBates forfeited this round.
yooneekorn

Con

I see you have forfeited, so I will not waste my precious time rebutting your insolent silence. However, you may be just a newcomer who has already long forgotten about this debate, so I shall wait viciously for your return.
NormaBates

Pro

NormaBates forfeited this round.
yooneekorn

Con

yooneekorn forfeited this round.
NormaBates

Pro

NormaBates forfeited this round.
yooneekorn

Con

yooneekorn forfeited this round.
Posted by Dkice4 1 year ago
Dkice4
Con needs to focus less on grammar, and more on the topic at hand. By the way, apostrophes are a lazy way of writing the true verb form.