WinBoat
bigwigaustin

WhiteFlame Worse Mod on Any Website

bigwigaustin has forfeited round #2.

WinBoat

Con

White Flame is a moron and is the worse mod on any website. He's an overweight, obese effer that sits in his chair all day with biased thoughts and opinion, and removes every vote from debates that he possibly can.

He doesn't have any friends besides his online friends, and it's amazing how he is even a mod still for this website.

Power trippers like him should get stage 4 cancer. Too bad god would much rather kill children instead of handling trash like this who don't deserve to live.

Pro must argue for whiteflame, and demostrate that he is indeed fair, and not a power tripper. They will probably lose because there is no argument for it.

Because of Whiteflame, this website is terrible, because of whiteflame, no one votes on any of the debates because he just removes anyones votes and dismisses it as "not good enough".

Seriously. Get cancer dude. It's a shame children are dying, and you just take up all the food in the world and shelter your overweight a$$ while sitting and modding these forums all day you power tripping moron.
bigwigaustin

Pro

Whiteflame is indeed a fair moderator. I have conversed with him on many various occasions and he has been very cordial to me. He has removed two votes from my debates, and both for good reason. One person simply started stating his own opinions and voted for my opponent in every section. He did not provide any reasoning or information as to why he voted in that form. Had Whiteflame not removed his vote, I would have lost the debate. The other time someone voted for me and did the same exact thing: provide no information or reasoning. Whiteflame also removed this vote. Both removals are clearly justified.

WinBoat is clearly going off the deep end. He is suggesting that Whiteflame should deserve to die simply because WinBoat thinks Whiteflame is a "Power tripper". Even if this was the case, those wishes are not justified at all any way you look at it. Whiteflame is an extremely productive moderator for this website and is simply trying to perform the duties assigned to him. He is far from being a "Power tripper."
WinBoat

Con

Because of whiteFlame the website is in the gutter. No one votes on debates ever, and it's a struggle to get any votes.

This is fact, and you can go to check the in voting, you'd be lucky to get one or two people to vote on your debates, but guess what happens? White Coward comes and removes them because the person leaving a review is not a english major.

White coward is biased.

Net Neutrality is going to be gone, or is, and Debate.Org is going to shut down within two years because of it. Who's going to support it? Not many because of white coward and his power tripping acts of removing votes, and just being a bad person who probably gets bullied at work and comes here to take it out on general population.

This coward removed a vote of mine months ago, and like a few months later returns to the same debate to remove a older vote (guess he missed that one the first time).

He's a real piece of Sh!t and does deserve cancer. I think anyone who power trips, and is a coward like him should get stage 4 because chances are, he's not a nice person.

I'm betting he paid my opponent to stand up for him.
Posted by WinBoat 5 months ago
WinBoat
The pro forfeits round 2.
The broken website doesn't system update to the next round like on some of my other debates.

Lets blame WhiteCoward. Probably his fault anyways.

Con wins.
Posted by Actions_Speak 5 months ago
Actions_Speak
Strange debate, if he kicks you he proves you right. Their is a fair gument to be made and wow that's alot of character assassination. lol
Posted by WinBoat 5 months ago
WinBoat
I'd rather you be a mod WOLF, whoever you are than WhiteFlame.

Not like you could really do any worse. I mean we are already at the bottom of the sh!t barrel.

#WOLF.J 2018
#Replace WhiteCowardFlame
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
If I were a MOD i'd power trip, power gets to your head. It corrupts you and destroys you from within. Its lonely at the top, people w/ power don't care if you hatin', they too only concentratin', on watching porn masturbatin', ya get me bro!!

In fact airmax, if you looking at this, I would like to be a MOD, then become a god!
Posted by WinBoat 5 months ago
WinBoat
Lastly, I believe a thread has been made like this before about the mods. (Not directed at WhiteFlame that coward that sits behind his computer) but at the mods, management in general.

Yeah keep removing votes WhiteFlame you coward who probably sucks at debating yourself. No wonder this website has no votes on any of the debates. Why would anyone vote? You gotta be a english major in your review, and specific to the point of no return, or it's good bye to your vote.

Seriously, get cancer dude, you're a bad person. It sickens me to know their are good hearted children, and people dying in this world, but god decides to let someone like you with all that rage built up in your power trip on these forums and ruin peoples fun.

This website will continue to be crappy, no debates are ever gonna be voted on, and if they are, they get taken down (the votes). What a fricking shame, good thing I don't use this website anymore, and it will be gone within a year or two cause of Net Neutrality being gone.
Posted by WinBoat 5 months ago
WinBoat

Posted by WinBoat 5 months ago
WinBoat
FCC crushed Net Neutrality, the good thing about it being gone is small crappy websites like this will be gone. I can see a huge patreon link put up by the end of the year and no one supporting the website because of people like WhiteFlame who power trip, and need to be taken down a notch.

Clear as day the guy is not professional which is why I have created this unprofessional debate which will probably be taken down.

He's a moron, needs to be let go, and other people should be put in place. I havent used this website since like a year ago, but it's annoying to see him take vote after vote off my debates I have clearly won.

Anyhow, I'm not using this site anymore, I don't care, there is better, less biased websites. I hope WhiteFlame gets stage 4 cancer. Seriously. He's not a good person. You can tell by the power tripping. Probably some fat loser who dont have friends, gets bossed around at work and comes online to power trip. It's sad but true.
Posted by KwLm 5 months ago
KwLm
I agree with the removing of votes because he feels like it nit, worst moderator I have ever seen
Posted by Arganger 5 months ago
Arganger
Your too harsh but I am somewhat annoyed he removed a vote on one of my debates. I've been working hard to get them voted on at all and even then most of them don't. But I do understand why he removed it. It didn't explain why he voted in every category.

Ps; if anyone wants to vote on something;

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

And within the day;
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...