RonaldTrumpkin
trotskyist1337

Whites are inherently racist

trotskyist1337 has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

RonaldTrumpkin

Pro

Whites have oppressed minority races for as long as they have existed. In today's time with the slaughter of innocent young men by racist police forces, we can see that such racism has not gone away. White people have not been able to respond for their crimes against humanity and are thus racist. It is born and bred into every child and this supposed "social justice" that we were promised is a farce done out of guilt. Whites do not feel for what we go through. They must pay reparations for generations of oppression and mindless racist slaughter, or else.
trotskyist1337

Con

'Whites have oppressed minority races for as long as they have existed.' this is certainly true, however, i do not believe that whites are born to be racist, they are raised to be racist. The entire western culture is one of racism. However, not all whites accept societies attempt to make them racist. I will use myself as an example:, I am white, I was born and raised in the UK with a reasonable amount of racism around (mostly in the older generations). Yet I am not at all racist, I advocate for open borders, I support the black lives matter movement, I support the reform of all police. I am the opposite of racist and yet you label me as one just because I am white.

You are yourself making a racist argument, that all Whites are inherently racist, that's a racist statement.

I myself have many friends so I know how the younger people of today behave in terms of racism, the friends I have who are white, 1 is racist towards Muslims, the other 50+ actually shun that person for being a racist, we have many friends of eastern European or African descent who we treat with the utmost and equal respect as everyone else.

Your argument is an incorrect stereotype.
RonaldTrumpkin

Pro

You can't f*cking defend yourself if you're part of the f*cking problem. Come back when you realize how much you've hurt my race, *sshole.
trotskyist1337

Con

I can defend myself, i have done nothing wrong if you would like to have an actual debate i suggest you do so.
RonaldTrumpkin

Pro

f*ck u I ain't debating a racist
trotskyist1337

Con

You are the racist as you are implying that all whites are racist . checkamate
RonaldTrumpkin

Pro

you're hatin on me cuz i black so that makes you a racist
you can't f*cking argue that
Posted by Debating_Horse 1 month ago
Debating_Horse
The pro couldn't debate for his life! 😂
Posted by Debating_Horse 1 month ago
Debating_Horse
The pro couldn't debate for his life! 😂
Posted by beyonder123 1 year ago
beyonder123
This... This is what i hate. When people say that because one person is white, or one person is black, and that one person is racist, all of them are racist. This entire debate being started was stereotypical. African Americans have been oppressed in the past, but that was decades ago. Yes, some people may still have some grudges, but this does not make all whites, "Inherently racist". Many of the cops that have shot African Americans, pulled out some sort of weapon or mode of self defense. If you are being stopped by police, you do what they say. If a black person is shot by a police officer, does that make it okay to start riots, and chant things like , "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon"? (Black lives matter). No, it does not.
Posted by Torton 1 year ago
Torton
Con wins.
Posted by Jamais23 1 year ago
Jamais23
CON, are you stupid or something? So are you ignoring the fact that there were black slave owners in history or that the first slave owner was black?
Posted by Scots_167 1 year ago
Scots_167
Love how the only excuse Ronald has got is, "YOUR F*CKIN RACIST, WHITE BOY!"

I mean, grow up, if you want to get your point across, admit defeat and move on. And of coarse, just admit that the BLM is the racist one, and I'll be happy. Cause fact, if BLM did care, then why are black people still being killed by black people? Why are BLM members raping black women. Don't show this bs, if your not going to truly support it.

And as I last recall, black people have actually made a lot of progress since the 1800s. As I recall you can do everything a white man can do, vote, drive, live free from tyranny, and privacy. So saying we are racist because we insulted you because your special, won't help you!
Posted by cwt002 1 year ago
cwt002
So the definition of a racist is a white person. Hahaha that's liberal logic
Posted by cwt002 1 year ago
cwt002
So ultimately, you are saying African Americans are owed something simply for being black even through over 95% of whites today do not come from ancestors that were slave owners. Sounds like you believe in the huge myth of white privilege. Ultimately, if you can group all white people into a single group why can white people not do the same for blacks?

In all honestly, do you truly believe that America is more racist today than in 1960's? Sometimes information has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
black and white are like unchanging taste of apples
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
black and white are not real