Arfmeow
skylerbergstad

Whites need to be bred out.

skylerbergstad
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

Arfmeow

Pro

For as long as time Whites have oppressed, abused, and enslaved non-whites all along the planet. Whites are the descendants of Neanderthals. The worst people in history were all white such as Hitler. Whites are genetically racist. They only make up less than 16 percent of the population. Blue Eyes are a birth defect, Brown eyes are normal. Diversity is strength. Whites need to be bred out to the point of extinction and they will be.
skylerbergstad

Con

This topic seems more of an opinion than something that should actually be argued about. To be honest, I was appalled that someone would suggest such a thing. As of 2013, there was 197.7 million non-hispanic white people living in just the United States. As of then that was 63.3% of the U.S. population. The world population now is 7.4 billion, and 16% of that is 1.184 billion people. Think of how many scientists, doctors, lawyers, government officials, etc. that would be gone. You cannot say that whites are genetically racist, since that is not something that can be genetically proven. The idea of enslaving people not like us, or not as big as us is something that spans across all species. A form of it is seen everywhere. Lions and wolves live in prides and packs which have a sort of social hierarchy. The bigger stronger ones are the ones that lead the pack, a little bit like how "white" people were of a bigger group and make anyone not part of their group do their work. Slavery was something that was created to make civilizations grow and prosper. It is now outlawed however, and if any one person does participate in it, then you still cannot blame the rest of their race for it. It is like saying that one African American killed a dog, so all African Americans kill dogs and hate them. This is a bit ridiculous. You are calling white people racist, but frankly, you are the racist one.
Arfmeow

Pro

There will still be doctors, lawyers, etc. Think about all the pain and suffering whites have caused. Thin of their racist and violent past. White people have never invited anything they just copied off Africans, Arabs, we etc.
skylerbergstad

Con

There may still be doctors, lawyers, etc., but think of how many are lost. Much of the U.S. government is made up of white officials so that will fall apart. Like I said in the last round, you can't blame all whites for what a few white people did. Look at all the good we have done. Newton came up with the Laws of Motion, and Einstein with the theory of relativity. Thomas Edison came up with the lightbulb, Oliver Evans the refrigerator, Percy Spencer the microwave, Alexander Graham Bell the telephone, etc. You cannot honestly say that white people have invented nothing. If we copied off of Africans then why weren't they inventing anything and we were the slaves? It is because white people invented it. Your last comment makes me laugh at how stupid and ignorant some people can be. May I also say that if we are going to judge a race based on a person's actions, how about you look up a little something called the Hutus and Tutsis? In fact I will give you a link since I can't be fully assured you will find the page. https://en.wikipedia.org...
Arfmeow

Pro

Look you republicant conservadumb. Go vote for Trump you idiot. For racists like you, when we say racism is bad we mean WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD. Do me a favor and don't breed we don't need any more whites destroying this earth with fracking, wars, and existing. Egyptians invented battery and electricity. Indians made first verison of telephone. Eskimos invented the fridge George Washington Carver made 100 things with peanuts while Einstein helped work on most destructive bomb ever he also did idiot work on theoretical physics. Einstein is not white he is Jewish which white oppressed in holocaust murder. Whites will be a minority in 50 years you already getting bred out we need them bred out faster.
skylerbergstad

Con

Well it looks like my opponent has run out of ideas and is now trying to make up words. I looked up "conservadumb" in the dictionary, but sadly there was no definition. I would also like to say that I am in fact not voting for Trump, and I am in fact not racist. I don't think I have said anything in this debate that would be a proving example of how I am racist. However the title of this argument is "Whites Need to be Bred Out", and since you are the one who named this and you are arguing for whites to be gone, it simply proves you are racist. Like I have said countless time you can't blame a whole group of people for what one person did, so you cannot call white people "bad". I agree that fracking is bad and I wish it wasn't practice. Wars are commonplace and are not just among whites. I also don't know how simply existing is destroying this world? You have stated that Egyptians invented electricity, but you have not provided any sources or evidence. Also, the battery was invented by Alessandro Volta (https://en.wikipedia.org...). You also did not provide any evidence with Indians inventing the telephone, and I have not seen any proof of that, along with Eskimos inventing the fridge. I see you have some dealings with history though, as Carver did invent many things concerning peanuts. The real number is actually around 300, not 100. Einstein did come up with the Theory of Relativity, so maybe you should check your facts. Einstein is indeed in fact Jewish, however Adolf Hitler is the one who oppressed the Jewish people in the Holocaust, not all of the whites. As this is the end of the debate I would like to thank my opponent for the opportunity to argue with him and make my valid points. I would also like to thank anyone who votes. Thank you.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
It's easy to identify a white, even easier to identify a not, forget about the colors, unless you are retarded garbage.
Posted by ascrub 1 year ago
ascrub
....."whites need to be bred out." Even the name is impossible. No matter what, unless mass genocide is commited, there will be some white genes in someone some where. Guess you better go kill that African American family with a white dad!
Posted by ASadisticAce 1 year ago
ASadisticAce
I would like to suggest that Pro go commit suicide as he is a subhuman piece of garbage. The irony is that he wouldn't even have a computer to spew his idiocy on if white people didn't exist.
Posted by matt8800 1 year ago
matt8800
Pro thinks whites stole all their technological inventions from Africa.... LOL
Posted by Dkice4 1 year ago
Dkice4
I hope Pro is kidding, however, if he is not, then I will offer a sensical response to this lunatic. First of all, your claims that whites have oppressed non-whites for as long as the race has existed, and that "whites are genetically racist," have made you the crowned head of idiocy. Understand that literally every race, and ethnicity has, at one point, been enslaved or ruled one way or another by another race or ethnicity. You seem to merely accept the last 400 years as definitive proof of white enslavement of non-whites because of your clear, federally supported elementary education. Similarly, Pro seems to be devoid of the knowledge of the enslavement of whites by non-whites, for example, the Barbary Slave Trade of Northern Africa. Should I remind Pro of European murderer, Genghis Khan? If whites are the scourge of this Earth, as you seem to believe, then further explain to me results of the Second Congo War. It is, therefore, only fitting and proper that Pro encapsulate the entirety of history as a respectable response to his own ridiculous debate.
Posted by matt8800 1 year ago
matt8800
Pro has listed himself as white and he has presented himself as a racist. Maybe he should have used himself as an example.
Posted by RookieApologist 1 year ago
RookieApologist

Pro has also not defined any terms, such as what it means to be oppressed, abused, or enslaved. What does he mean by all along the planet? That doesn't even make sense. He claims that whites are descendants of Neanderthals. First, prove it. Second, who cares, how is that relevant to the debate? Good luck proving a genetically racist gene. Where is the source for the 16 percent number? Again good luck proving blue eyes to be a genetic defect. What does Pro mean by diversity? What about strength?
Posted by RookieApologist 1 year ago
RookieApologist
I notice Adolf Hitler is brought up but that Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison, George Patton, Ronald Reagan, Leonardo DiVinci, Pablo Picasso, James Salk, Albert Einstein, etc, etc, etc were all left out of the "evil white people" category.

And of course I also notice that Mohammed Yusuf, Abubakar Shekau, the Hutu tribe, etc, etc were also left out of Pro's opening statement.

I would also point out that Pro has the burden of proof since he made a positive statement. Good luck with that.
Posted by matt8800 1 year ago
matt8800
It is assumed that Neanderthal genes are a negative thing. Obviously, it has not negatively affected their evolution.
Using Hitler as an example that only white people commit atrocities is ignorant. He obviously has never heard of Pol Pot or about the mass genocide in Africa. The only reason why white people have had a bigger impact on the planet is because of the difference in the rate of technological development. It is not a difference in desire; the difference is in capability because of technology (guns, cannons, sophisticated war practices, etc).
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
Over enough time, there will not be anymore white people, so you need not worry; genetic divergence will win out here.
Vote Placed by matt8800 1 year ago
matt8800
Arfmeowskylerbergstad
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was illogical.
Vote Placed by KryptoKroenen 1 year ago
KryptoKroenen
Arfmeowskylerbergstad
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Pro is either a troll or just a piece of filth. Whites, along with Asians, are the most intelligent race on the planet, and have offered more to the world of technology and innovation than all other races combined. As such, they have a right, as the superior race, to stomp on lower races for the purpose of advancing the human race. Hitler was one of the most amazing people to ever live, and if he exterminated non-whites it was only because that was the best course of action for humanity. I'd go on, but it seems glaringly obvious that Pro is trolling since he is using typical ghetto-talk coupled with a portrait of GEORGE WASHINGTON, which screams irony. In any case Con wins by default.