GMZ3R00
daley

Whites should be lynched

GMZ3R00

Pro

Whites are inherently oppressive and have been for time immemorial. We need to apply whatever tactics necessary to devalue white life.

https://www.youtube.com...
daley

Con

There are good and bad people in all races, not only among whites, but also among blacks. This has been true all through history as I will show in this debate.

Whites who have proven to be loving, and making worthwhile contributions to society certainly do not deserve to be lynched. My opponent must prove that all whites, every single one, is guilty of some crime for which they deserve to be lynched. A tall order indeed.

William Wilberforce, Thomas Clarkson, Granville Sharp, Hannah More, Charles Middleton, Abraham Lincoln and the Quakers who fought as abolitionists against slavery, certainly didn't deserve to be lynched. https://en.wikipedia.org... https://en.wikipedia.org... https://en.wikipedia.org...

Since my opponent doesn't personally know the character of every single white individual, his argument amounts to nothing more than to criticize whites as being bad just because they are white. I believe Martin Luther King Jr. who said "a man should be judged not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character."

They are whites who have done much good for the world, providing breakthroughs in medicine and technology that has benefitted mankind, built orphanages and homes for battered women, participated in relief efforts, built schools and hospitals, etc, not only for their own race, but for others as well. At the same time, the vast majority of whites are not guilty of murder, rape, pillage, genocide and so forth, so why should they be lynched?

I'll save my smoking guns for later. I look forward to hearing Pro's arguments
GMZ3R00

Pro

Whites carry the burden of their ancestors and live off the oppression of other races. They must be stopped, and fast! Get cucked, traitor!
daley

Con

Pro says: "Whites carry the burden of their ancestors and live off the oppression of other races. They must be stopped, and fast! Get cucked, traitor!"

First, he gave no evidence to prove that all white people live off the oppression of other races. The six million Jews in Germany whom the Nazi exterminated were largely white, and they is no evidence that these white Jews were oppressing blacks or living off anything they stole from blacks. Most of them were just normal people who did honest work for a living, and Hitler's claims to the contrary were proven to be propaganda. https://en.wikipedia.org...

Also, Pro has no shown any evidence that white people living today are to be blamed for what their ancestors did, anymore than black people living today are to blame for what their ancestors did. If people today should be lynched for the crimes of their ancestors, then to be consistent with this argument, Pro would have to conclude that he himself (or she herself) should be lynched for the crimes of his or her ancestors. Surely, even among blacks you will find horrible things being done. Most of the gun violence in the USA is committed by black gangs against other blacks. "According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks." https://en.wikipedia.org...

Slavery existed among black communities in the past. https://en.wikipedia.org...

So weather Pro descended from blacks or whites, to say that someone should be lynched because of the sins of his ancestors would mean that Pro should be lynched as well. If he thinks that he shouldn't be, he should drop his argument.

Also, Pro's answer to stopping some bad whites is to kill all whites. That would effectively make the blacks who do this into racist murderers, no better than the very whites they are killing. Pro is suggesting genocide. Will you bury the bodies Pro? Will you kill the children to? If all whites should be lynched, then will you lynch a six-month-old white baby? What has this child done wrong that it deserves to be murdered?

All whites didn't personally go steal from blacks, even if they have inherited stolen property from slaver masters in their family tree. So what I suggest, is that whites should give reparations to blacks, but I don't suggest kill them. I think also that some blacks need to give reparations to blacks as well, in as much as blacks have profited from oppressing each other, and have inherited gains through that oppression done by their ancestors.

So my opponent has not proven his case.
GMZ3R00

Pro

Jews are not white, they have their own racial heritage. As a white man I would gladly put myself on the line when the time comes. Those Wikipedia pages are institutionalised pro-white propaganda, one of many examples of whites currently benefitting from the sytem of oppression.
daley

Con

So, Pro claims that Jews are not white, which is obviously false. Many Jews are white. And since he is willing to put his life on the line, he is saying that he himself should be lynched. This to me takes the seriousness out of the debate. Clearly, Pro has not taken this debate seriously. Vote Con.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: MaxLamperouge// Mod action: Removed<

4 points to Con (Conduct, S&G, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Con constantly cited his sourced and refrained from making anti-race arguments. He defended his arguments well. Im giving him conduct, grammar, and sources because of his exceptional performance. He took time to lay out his arguments, and made sure his spelling was correct and grammar was used well.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) S&G is insufficiently explained. One side using correct grammar is an inusfficient reason for awarding this point " the argument of the other side must be difficult to read at least in part. (2) Sources are insufficiently explaiend. The voter is required to compare sources between the two debaters and not merely state that they are awarding points without reason.
************************************************************************
Posted by Da_Foxx_Boy 1 year ago
Da_Foxx_Boy
Ok!
Posted by daley 1 year ago
daley
Hello, Da_Foxx_Boy, please vote and encourage your friends to vote.
Posted by Da_Foxx_Boy 1 year ago
Da_Foxx_Boy
Your so racist
Posted by GMZ3R00 1 year ago
GMZ3R00
I have concrete proof for later in the debate that comes from real tubers that whites care little for other races.