Scorchtheblaze
Deathbeforedishonour

Who Would be better suited for President, Carson or Trump?

Deathbeforedishonour

Scorchtheblaze

Pro

In this debate, I will be taking the side of Ben Carson as I believe that he is a better suited presidential candidate as opposed to his Republican rival, Donald Trump.

Debate layout:
Round 1: Acceptance
Round 2: Opening arguments
Round 3: Rebuttals and arguments
Round 4: Rebuttals and closing arguments
Round 5: Final rebuttals and conclusion

Rules:
1. No Forfeiture
2. No trolling
3. Take the debate seriously and lets not throw insults around

I look forward to a wonderful debate with my opponent and I hope that this debate will be full of interesting facts and knowledge.
Deathbeforedishonour

Con

I accept said challenge, and will be defending Trump.
Scorchtheblaze

Pro

Scorchtheblaze forfeited this round.
Deathbeforedishonour

Con

It appears my opponent chckened out. That's OK, when it comesdown to facts, Trump is definitely the superior leader. I am sure this constitutes a loessof the whole debate, but i'm bored so i'm just going to throw in a few points.

1. Trump has better hair.

2. That Wall he proposes on our southern border would not just serve to restore the rule of law in this country, but alsotoserve as a powerful symbol of our resolve.

3. Trump actually has both executive, and economic experience, as oppose to Dr. Carson. I am sure he is smart, but his trade doesn't really have much purpose in the White House.

4. He would regulate the Muslims, while we are at war with their radical elements.

5. His budget would cut taxes for the lower classes.
Scorchtheblaze

Pro

Scorchtheblaze forfeited this round.
Scorchtheblaze

Pro

Scorchtheblaze forfeited this round.
Deathbeforedishonour

Con

Hmm My opponent is obviously lazy. Shame.
Scorchtheblaze

Pro

I would like to formally apologize to my opponent for poor debating and poor time management for this debate.

I would like to ask that my opponent not criticize me but I can see that he has all the reasoning to verbally attack me.

I would like to ask my opponent for a new debate. I ask for a new debate because I let my opponent down and would like to give my opponent a true and wonderful debate.

I would once again like to apologize to my opponent and I hope that you take me up on my rematch offer.
Deathbeforedishonour

Con

Very well.
Posted by RBLXtrollfamily 1 year ago
RBLXtrollfamily
Taking the side of Donald Trump, I believe he is the president we DO need, Because he Has Talent in economics and he clearly is a successful person, now if he can manage a multi-million dollar company and still go for president? This is great, and He is one of the few people that can mend relations with Russia and stop China from overpricing American goods, and if anything goes wrong, then the public can speak up..
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
ScorchtheblazeDeathbeforedishonourTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture. Con was the only one who provided arguments in the debate as they went unrefuted.