ivision999
CosmoJarvis

Who are better Koreans or Greeks

ivision999 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ivision999

Con

Koreans are superior
CosmoJarvis

Pro

I assume that this round will be reserved for acceptance.

I will argue that the Greeks are better for their rich history, culture and scientific and technological studies which contribute to science.

Good luck with your argument.
ivision999

Con

Korea is not rich like greece
CosmoJarvis

Pro

I will not deny that Greece is in a state of financial crisis. But Korea is also facing a period of instability. South Korea and North Korea act as bitter rivals. North Korea, being a militaristic state, is in the development in hydrogen bombs. I do not have much doubt that, if tensions should increase between the two nations, war may be declared, spreading chaos and destruction through both Koreas.

However, my argument shall not focus on the current status of either region, but instead discuss the rich history and culture, and the achievements of the Greeks. I shall present my main points in the following round to give my opponent enough time to create his or her own new points.