Crescendo
flappy_joe

Who can Imagine a Better Power Rangers Series?

Crescendo

Pro

Several weeks ago, I created a Power Rangers debate just like this one, and it was open for anyone to accept. However, the Scapegoat told me that he wanted to debate me on this subject in a week. But alas, my protest against Big Government caused this not to happen.
And now he's off the Site, so I can't challenge him.
That being said, I'll challenge anyone who's serious about Power Rangers. But I'm warning you: I'm a huge fan and I've been coming up with Power Rangers ideas since I was literally either 6 or 7 years old.

First round is for acceptance. There is no burden of proof, as this is a debate to see who can come up with a better idea. The voters will decide who had a better scenario. No sexually-explicit language or pornographic material, no profanity, no violent threats, and no trolls who will simply accept this debate so they can ruin it with a single stupid post. Also, this must beproduct of the author's imagination.ere's how this will be one:Pro and Con will both come up with an original idea for a Power Rangers Series. We must include the main characters (Protagonists and Antagonists), the Rangers' powers and weapons, the Zords, and the name of the Megazords. The names of the Rangers must be include, as must the names of the primary villains, including the "final boss" villain. The villains' foot soldiers must also be included. The monsters of the week should NOT be included, as this would take forever to get through.
We must also give an analysis of the story of our series.

I await a worthy challenger.
flappy_joe

Con

so you've been a power rangers fan since you were literal eh?
well
i've never seen power rangers in my life
but i will tell you this..
flappy bird is an amazing game
and that the magical skewl bus was the best show ever created ever.
i don't really care for power rangers
Crescendo

Pro

Despite the acceptance of this debate by a person who seemingly is not a Power Rangers fan, I will post my round for this debate anyway.

Power Rangers Atlantis:

Overview:

10,000 years ago there were two mighty civilizations: Atlantis and Mu. Atlantis was a civilization with benevolent intentions, seeking to watch over the primitive humans and protect them from the Imperialist ambitions of Mu.
In combat, Atlantis utilized normal soldiers with advanced weaponry, while Mu created its soldiers by turning people into monsters and sealing them within cards to be released when they were needed for battle.
Finally, there was a great war between Atlantis and Mu. The war resulted in both sides being annihilated, with no Atlantean or Murian survivors. Or so it seems...
(Note: Solo/Rogue does not exist in this universe)

Cut to the present day. A wealthy corporation has created an underwater city where humans can live. Many people from throughout the world flock to go live in this experimental underwater city, dubbed Aquarius.
But what nobody knows (or knew at the time) is that two ancient military installations lie at the bottom of the sea: one an Atlantean base and the other a Murian base. And both are less than a mile away from Aquarius.
Upon discovering the existence of the bases (in the two-part Pilot), the corporation sends a team of hired ex-soldiers (who serve as the city's military and police) to explore them. First they explore the Atlantean base, and upon entry the complex, which had been inactive for 10,000 years, begins to fill with water. All of these mercenaries die, except for one of them who manages to restore power.
Upon restoring power the water flushes out of the ancient Atlantean underwater base and this lone survivor, Matt, discovers many stasis tubes. All of them are cracked and the bodies inside are skeletons...all except for four. Curious, he awakens them from stasis. These four Atlantean survivors have extremely foreign names, so Matt quickly gives them American names. Their American names given to them by Matt are: Phil (this one is white), Reggie (this one is black, Chloe (she is white), and Hannah (she is Asian),
Upon being awakened the four Atleantean survivors freak out and run from Matt, but he manages to calm them down and tell them where they are. They, in return, tell him who they are and where they came from.

But all is not well. Meanwhile, a wanted international criminal named Baron has made his way to the Murian base. Unlike the Atlantean base, it is not flooded with water. He finds no surviving stasis tubes, but he finds plenty of monster cards intact. He decides to use these monster cards to conquer Atlantis.
So, he summons forth his generals and sends a monster and some foot soldiers to attack Aquarius. Realizing that the city of Aquarius is under attack, Matt and the survivors activate the five "Power Rangers" gear stored in the base and they go to Aquarius, using their powers to destroy the monster and the foot soldiers. When the monster turns big, they call upon their zords (buried beneath the ocean floor nearby) to fight against the monster. They win, the monster blows up, and so begins this new series.

Series Info:

Matt is the Red Ranger, Phil is the Blue Ranger, Reggie is the Green Ranger, Chloe is the Yellow Ranger, and Hannah is the Pink Ranger. The series is Ocean-Themed, by the way.
Each ranger has a standard sidearm called a "Deepsea Blaster." Then, there are their personal weapons. Matt has the "Sharktooth Saber," Phil has the "Hammerhead Smasher," Reggie has the "Shell Shield," Chloe has the "Starmerang," and Hannah has the "Sonic Shocker."
The Sharktooth Saber is a sword, and it shows that Matt has the power of a Shark. The Hammerhead Smasher is a hammer, and it shows that Phil has the power of a Hammerhead Shark. The Shell Shield is a shield, obviously, and it shows that Reggie has the power of a Sea Turtle. The Starmerang is a starfish-shaped weapon that can be thrown at enemies like a boomerang, and it shows that Chloe has the power of a Starfish. The Sonic Shocker is an echo laser thingy, similar to the personal weapon of Tori, Blue Ranger from Ninja Storm. It shows that Hannah has the power of a Dolphin.

Baron, despite being an ordinary human, is the main villain. He has five generals: Golem, Morazier, Spikee, Lumina, and Sagitaru.
Golem is Baron's chief general, as well as the strongest; he is based off a stonefish. Morazier is second in command, after Golem. Morazier, is based off an eel, and he's as treacherous as he is cunning. Spikee is a fat blowfish-based monster with spikes all over him, thus giving him his name. Lumina is a female humanoid villain who is based off a Lantern Fish. Sagitaru is a wise and elderly archer, and he is based off an Archerfish. The foot soldiers are called Crabbies, and they are crustacean-based.

When their personal weapons are combined, the five rangers form Poseidon's Trident, an ultimate weapon which they hurl at enemies. When it hits, the target blows up. Usually.
When the monster turns big, the Rangers call upon their Zords. Matt has a Shark Zord, Phil has a Hammerhead Shark Zord, Reggie has a Sea Turtle Zord, Chloe has a Starfish Zord, and Hannah has a Dolphin Zord. When combined they form the Poseidon Megazord, with the Starfish Zord as the weapon which they throw at enemies to ultimately defeat them.

So, the rangers go to live in Aquarius. They get jobs and all stay in the same apartment. When trouble arises they band together to fight the evil. But soon enough they encounter a brand new enemy: a manta-based opponent whose name was not revealed. He is more powerful than any of the other monsters they've fought, and he defeats them in several battles. Yet he never finishes them when he has the chance. They soon enough learn that he was once an Atlantean soldier. Finally they manage to defeat him and restore him to human form. Greatful, he helps fight alongside them with a spare morpher found in the Atlantean Base. He is the Black Ranger, and he uses the "Manta Axe" as his personal weapon, along with having the Deepsea Blaster as his sidearm.
This new ranger, who is given the American name "Charlie" by Matt, is able to add his weapon to Poseidon's Trident to increase its power. In Zord battles he utilizes the Manta Zord and forms his own Manta Megazord with it.
Along with this new Zord they discover the Submarine Zord, which forms its own megazord. When the three Megazords combine, they form the Grand Poseidon Megazord, the most powerful megazord in this series.

When the show reaches its last episodes, more than half of Baron's Generals betray him in order to be led by Morazier. The treacherous generals are Morazier, Spikee, and Lumina. Golem and Sagitaru are still loyal to Baron, though.
When all of the Generals have ultimately been destroyed and Baron has lost his army, he manages to use the power of all the remaining monster cards to become an ultra-powerful monster, the final boss. The Rangers have to sacrifice their powers and their Zords to defeat him and stop him from destroying Aquarius.
When the Murian threat has been destroyed, the six rangers decide to live the rest of their lives in Aquarius, happily.
But the final scene shows Baron washed up on the shore, in human form, walking away from the beach...
flappy_joe

Con

flappy_joe forfeited this round.
Posted by Crescendo 3 years ago
Crescendo
Oh, and by the way, this was just a less significant side idea that I came up with about a year ago. I didn't bring out the Series idea that would've obliterated my opponent's chances of winning. Mostly because it's not quite ready yet...
Posted by flappy_joe 3 years ago
flappy_joe
Chicken!
When-when I run a beat a run ring right off a feet-a
Even with 2 defeat-a, I run, I run around-a
Forever live and take it, forever give and fake it
And we got eyes to make it, even with 2 defeat-a

Oh, every time I lose my head
Oh, every time I lose my head
Oh, every time I lose my head
I forget my hips and lips and I give you a kiss instead
No, no, go chicken, out, ay-hey
No, no, go chicken, out, ay-hey

There no fool like a young fool, there no fool like a young fool
A red-hot read or write school, who wasn't clever-clever
He talked just like a harpie, he played just like a sharp A
And every day's so balmy, and he's so clever clever
Do you know, do you know about things?
Do you know about this and that thing?
A way out and a way in, you wait around the corner
D'ya know we run to beat'cha, run rings right off your feet-a
Run you right up your street-a, and wait around the corner

Oh, every time I lose my head
Oh, every time I lose my head
Oh, every time I lose my head

No, no, no chicken outlaw, no, no, no chicken outlaw
No, no, no messin' up, no, no, no, no missin' out, no
D'ya feels I like it, like it, oh heck I hate it, hate it
To sit all day and wait, yeah, no, no, no missin' out, no

Oh, every time I lose my head
Oh, every time I lose my head
Oh, every time I lose my head

Oh, every time I lose my head
Oh, every time I lose my head
Oh, every time I lose my head

Chicken!
No, no, go chicken, out, ay-hey
No, no, go chicken, out, ay-hey
No, no, go chicken, out, ay-hey
No, no, go chicken, out, ay-hey
No, no, go chicken, out, ay-hey
No, no, go chicken, out, ay-hey (Chicken!)
No, no, go chicken, out, ay-hey
No, no, go chicken, out, ay-hey
No, no, go chicken, out, ay-hey
No, no, go
Posted by flappy_joe 3 years ago
flappy_joe
or naw...... :)
Posted by flappy_joe 3 years ago
flappy_joe
im only jk
Posted by flappy_joe 3 years ago
flappy_joe
thats all excuses!
you're just bad at writing...
Posted by Crescendo 3 years ago
Crescendo
My computer is quite literally erasing random bits of my words and eliminating paragraphs. Entire words have been deleted, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Right now the computer's acting normally, but it'll ruin things again many times in the future. This I'm almost sure of.
Posted by Crescendo 3 years ago
Crescendo
Note: my horrible spelling is a result of my computer acting up. Do not count this first round against me.