Tvirus
socratits

Who can be a smarter

Tvirus

Pro

First round acceptance only .
socratits

Con

I can be smarter.
Tvirus

Pro

Let me star of small the universe is about 18 billion years the earth 4 billion the planet .
Hers some facts about the sun
The Sun or Sol, is the star at the centre of our solar system and is responsible for the Earth"s climate and weather. The Sun is an almost perfect sphere with a difference of just 10km in diameter between the poles and the equator. The average radius of the Sun is 695,508 km (109.2 x that of the Earth) of which 20"25% is the core.
Age: 4.6 Billion Years
Type: Yellow Dwarf (G2V)
Diameter: 1,392,684 km
Circumference at Equator: 4,370,005.6 km
Mass: 1,989,100,000,000,000,000,000 billion kg (333,060 x Earth)
Surface Temperature: 5500 "C
Did you know that if you put Saturn in. A bath tub it will float that's how light it is
I like to add some random fun facts to keep things fun
Saturn's moon Titan has plenty of evidence of organic (life) chemicals in its atmosphere
Life is known to exist only on Earth, but in 1986 NASA found what they thought might be fossils of microscopic living things in a rock from Mars
Most scientists say life's basic chemicals formed on the Earth. The astronomer Fred Hoyle said they came from space
The full cost of a spacesuit is about $11 million although 70% of this is for the backpack and the control module.
The brightest quasar is 3C 273, 2 billion light years away.
Jupiter"s moon Europa may have oceans of water beneath its dry surface and it is a major target in the search for life in the Solar System.
Dried up riverbeds show that Mars probably once had water in its surface. There is sometimes ice at the poles and maybe water underground
The future of the Universe may depend on how much dark matter there is. If there is too much, its gravity will eventually stop the Universe"s expansion " and make it shrink again.
socratits

Con

I still don't know what we are debating about. Are we listing random facts that we can find on the internet? If so, you can at least learn to copy and paste your information correctly.

1) "Let me star of small the universe is about 18 billion years the earth 4 billion the planet ."
yes.

2) "Hers some facts about the sun"
Who the hell is "her" referring to?

(non-sequitor) "Did you know that if you put Saturn in. A bath tub it will float that's how light it is."
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that the large pressure exerted on saturn when placed into a bathtub would cause Saturn's gas composition to dissolve into water.

Just by the fact that you can't title your debates properly demonstrates that your cognitive abilities are equivalent to that of a 12 year old.

Now I turn the argument back to you. Please list more information for me to criticize but this time make sure to copy and paste better.
Tvirus

Pro

One thing I'm not copying and paging and yes we are listing random facts here's one .
A black hole is not an object that last forever they loose one photon Every second and eventually they will run put and fade away. I let you go one turn and continue for the next round . Good luck my opponent .
socratits

Con

No offense but this debate is completely useless. It's not a debate when the subject is anything that we want to talk about. I can't refute your facts especially when I'm not well versed in astronomy. Conversely if I were to list any other subject, you could not refute my points. Either way, this "debate" is more about listing random facts. If I were any more serious about this debate I would've just googled "fun facts" and copy and pasted all 26 pages of results into this debate (assuming within character limits).

So I'm gonna do you a favor. I'm going to say that I won this debate due to the fact that even though you might know a lot about stars and planets, you have shown me that you lack the capacity to reason. Your title says it all. It's not even a complete sentence. I originally took this topic thinking that it was a troll debate, but now I am utterly confused as to why we are even having this conversation. I hope that you are trolling for then I can at least say that I fed the troll. If you're not joking about this debate then all I have to say is thank you for wasting my time.
Tvirus

Pro

You wana debate about somthing else instead that's about science
socratits

Con

No not really cause it's not a debate if there are no assertions that can be defended.
Tvirus

Pro

What do you think
socratits

Con

socratits forfeited this round.
Posted by T_parkour 2 years ago
T_parkour
What is a smarter? Smarter is not a noun, it is an adjective. Therefore nobody can be a smarter.
Posted by Lt.Harris 2 years ago
Lt.Harris
Yes. It is based on who's smarter. You have shown not to be super smart with your title and that was directly from google.
Posted by Tvirus 2 years ago
Tvirus
And it's based on who's smarter I don't care about the title the title s the least of my priority .
Posted by Tvirus 2 years ago
Tvirus
For god sake this is a debate on who knows more information on the subject of there choosing I do not google anything I love to learn I love to read I love school . I don't google I love to learn .
Posted by Lt.Harris 2 years ago
Lt.Harris
I have to agree.
1. You can't just google that. You have to actually know it. rdococ is right and you should lose just because of that.
2. Who Can Be A Smarter...That is just ridiculous. At least make sure your title is grammatically correct. I will be voting against you just because you can't even make your title correct.
Posted by rdococ 2 years ago
rdococ
Pro just googled it all.
Posted by rdococ 2 years ago
rdococ
Pro just googled it all.
Posted by rdococ 2 years ago
rdococ
Pro just googled it all.