Tvirus
labarum

Who can be more evil

Started: 5/8/2014 Category: Funny

Tvirus

Pro

Even though you don't know me I can clearly say I'm evil . I have plans to do to this world. I shall never be stopped I will crush this thing you call a society and no one will ever know what I'm going to do I shall strike one day when your not athinking about it . The true meaning of paradise to me is a worl I'm chaos a world in distress I want to see this planet burn let see who can be more evil
labarum

Con

It is ironic... you claim to be the more evil then I, and yet you have such tame plans for the world. You allow the people of this world a release from the torment and distress you cause them.... I would show no such mercy. My plans for this world is to watch all but a chosen few burn. These few would be some of the purest persons the world has to offer, considered without flaw. These few that I save from the flames would be tricked in to believing that I am their savior from death. I will slowly corrupt them until they turn on each other forming their own groups but all still swearing loyalty to me. They will be united under the very thing that divides them, and they will be none the wiser. I will watch as their children grow and they to carry on the sins of the father. The society that I rebuild will be based upon even more corruption and lies then the one that I destroyed. I will not have to lift a finger, they will ruin themselves. All while looking towards me... as a savior.
Tvirus

Pro

You dhow Merced to only a few handful of people , but me i show Merced to none. . The truth is I don't think I'm evil but it's the from the point of view of others . What I plan to do is save this planet from the destruction of the human race . I hate humans I dispose there aregence drives me insane . There lives are based on stupidity they think there so mportant while to the universe they mean nothing . Religion will not stop me I'm an atheist wich is helpfull to mu plans becouse I don't have to think that some person will harm me for what I do . I do have friends but I will not hesitate to kill them when my plans are brought into action . What is most important in my life is the earth such s gorges planet yet humans have made it a wasteland they shall plan for what they done . No human shall survive but me and me alone even those who I promised safety shall die . I am quiet shy yet hate humans and humans think I'm in accent there mistake they will soon learn there mista
labarum

Con

You think that I am showing these chosen few mercy? The ones that I murder, are the ones that I show mercy to. They will not have to suffer, or witness the dystopia I create. The few that I let live would be the starting ground to a world based on hatred. They must live through the agony of self corruption and the attacks of their fellow survivors... people they used to call friends. Unlike in ancient times however, the groups will not separate,they will stay united under me. This will let their disdain and disgust for the other groups fester as they must live among each other and lie as if they some how have respect for each other, when really, they are waging a war of shadows. A war that was perpetuated by their savior, for the simple reason of seeing how far he can push humanity against it self. I do not hate humans, I love humans. They are so strong... it gives me a challenge to break their purity and watch as they abandon all morals and humanity in the pursuit of a paradise.
Tvirus

Pro

Tvirus forfeited this round.
labarum

Con

My dominion is supreme.
Tvirus

Pro

You get things wrong I didn't forfeit I was only buissy with more important matters you are such an imbasilic mind . If you saw a picture of me you wouldn't dare think I was evil go into my profile, pictures and tell me who I am there . Humans are idiotic I hate them .
labarum

Con

As I have said before "I will slowly corrupt them" " These few that I save from the flames would be tricked in to believing that I am their savior from death" Do you not see, I have already gotten to you. "you are such an imbasilic mind" Already I have started wearing away at your better judgment to the point were you bark at me with insults like a dog would to ward other animals off from it's territory. My plutonian will is carving a path through the layers of civilization and humanity inside your mind until I have finally reached the primordial center hidden in the minds of all mankind. What man has learned through out the eons cannot hold back the wave of instinct and savagery stored in this center that I have struck in you. This darker side of man is what I will unleash in my new world... a world of anger. I did take the liberty and look at your picture, I am assuming that you are either the girl doing the peace sign or the Hispanic child sitting away from the group. lonely are we?
Tvirus

Pro

You have no idea what I am truly capable of no one suspects me no one fears me they won't be the wise one in till,its to late . The human race is such stupidity that they will destroy themselves I'm only saving the planet earth humans are of no consent to me . I do notice evil in you but you truly don't know how evil I m I will kill the human race it's only a matter of time no one will survive I have no feelings toward anyone . Corruption people already do that I sent that bad . Cur upturn is one of the easiest way to be evil all you need is. Lie a lie that people love then you slowly start corrupting the people quite easy really but my goal of sipping out the entire human race without harming the planet That means no nucks Will be a challenge but it still is possible . This world is already on the verge of self destruction so what I'm doing is saving the planet before the bomb ticks .
labarum

Con

labarum forfeited this round.
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
you have bad grammar Tvirus, that's taking some points off y'know.
Posted by Tvirus 3 years ago
Tvirus
It's quiet funny of you met me you'll never gues I was I was evil yi would actually guess I was quiet nice look at my profile and you'll see me there in a picture I posted guess wh I am
Posted by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
WOW con is smart, twisted, and sly, while pro is so far very straight forward
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
change time to 72 hours and I will surely crush you,