loveu157
qwertys

Who can be the most scientifically incorrect?

loveu157

Pro

I am going to start a debate with someone.

This is a joke debate.

we will both be pretending to tutor a 7 year old about basic science.

But we will be very bad teachers for we will use incredibly incorrect science for almost all of it.

This should be in monologue form

round 1 acceptance.

all other rounds for the debate.
qwertys

Con

Hello! My name is qwertys and I would like to accept the debate.

Actually, I don't know if I could teach very well incorrectly, but this would be a very fun debate to attend.

However, I think 4 rounds are too much.

Anyway, let's start it then!
loveu157

Pro

alright the moon was founded in 1875 due to demand of the president I.P freely

this was the first object created in our solar system and al other planets look up to it.

now lets talk about the sun the sun is one fat mother Fvcker. He can't even move because of all the chips and salsa he ate. he doesn't do much and is all ways late for the party. like he comes up in the morning when the sun is already bright. Can you believe that?

when russia first landed on the sun in the year 0 they were stunned. The sun even called them an asswipe.

Our sky is lit up because of daft punk. Have you seen their shows they use so much lights that it actually lights up the entire sky.

Well Jimmy do good on you solar system facts quiz.
qwertys

Con

hello class, today we are going to talk about Mars.

Before we talk about Mars, lets talk about the Moon which is also called the cheese planet. When you go to the Moon, you can eat huge amounts of cheese until you are tired of it. Canada found the Moon on the year B.C. 500 and the holes you see in the Moon are the cheese the astronauts ate from Canada. the Moon was found by a space ship named ROBO 5. It was under the command of Captain ROBO.

Now lets talk about Mars. Mars is a sister of Earth the planet where aliens are living. Also, for information humans live in Venus. Mars is a red planet because he is angry all the time. The reason for being so angry is because the aliens living on Earth are always attacking Mars. Mars was founded by humans on the year A.D. 100. It was found by the spaceship NACHOS 500. Also, it was under the command of Captain Nachos and Salsa Sauce.

This is the end of today's lesson.

Tom, get ready for your quiz on Mars and good luck.
loveu157

Pro

loveu157 forfeited this round.
qwertys

Con

qwertys forfeited this round.
loveu157

Pro

loveu157 forfeited this round.
qwertys

Con

qwertys forfeited this round.
Posted by Sui_Generis 3 years ago
Sui_Generis
How are we judged? On how wrong we are, how clever we are, or how funny we are?

I'm interested. Shorten the character limit?