Stupidape
vanshu

Who can make the best Donald Trump jokes?

vanshu has forfeited round #2.
Started: 1/24/2017 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Stupidape

Pro

My opponent and I will compete for the best Donald Trump jokes. Be original no quoting others' jokes. You can still use new stories for reference. Rounds will be judged by best jokes. Which person makes you laugh harder?

Begin.

1. Donald Trump lies so much that if he was Pinocchio his nose would reach the moon.

2. http://www.politifact.com... will have to create a new category just for Trump. A category worse than pants on fire.

3. Donald Trump will beat Richard Nixxon in USA's most infamous president.

4. By electing Trump we have broken the pattern of electing all old white males.

5. Trump's investigating vaccines and autism will allow us to be like Afghanistan. Afghanistan doesn't vaccine so much. Yay, Ameristan!

6. With Putin and IS (Islamic State) wanting Trump in office we can't fail!

7. Trump isn't anti-Muslim, he has oil prince ties. In fact Trump loves Muslims.

8. If all the liberals rally behind Trump's every action, everything will be fine and dandy.

9. When Mr. Trump leaves office, the country will be broke. Then, Jesus will bless us more, because "blessed be the poor." Vote poverty today! Hooray for poverty.

10. Trump will be made a catholic saint.

11. Without the EPA everything will be better, don't worry about the nuclear waste and the mutants.

12. A lot of people voted for Trump because of the entertainment value. Watching Trump will be so entertaining that people won't even notice when they die of heat stroke from global climate change.

13. At least Trump isn't obese, oh wait!

14. Obesity is a risk factor for cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. That means Trump might not see the end of four years due to physical illness.

15. Trump is the ideal man!

16. All the LGBT are very happy that Trump is president.

17. Mexican-Americans rejoice Trump has come to free you of the burden of living in America.

18. 50 foot wall with predator drones, yeehaw! That's a good use of tax payer's money.

19. Donald always uses the most respectful tone when talking about minorities.

20. When we all die of swine flu from lack of vaccines we can blame Trump.
vanshu

Con

I thank my opponent for the debate and I agree all the terms and conditions...............I begin...........
1.Trump says "Global warming is a hoax". He is only a hoax. (Hoax means something that is not real.)
2.Are we in for a Donald Slump?
3.Trump also says"Solar and wind energy is harmful".I say"Trump is harmful".
4.When Trump speaks, pollution levels get even higher.
5.Trump is same as VOLDEMORT.(VOLDEMORT is an evil character in Harry Potter series)
6. Trump is a LOL.
7. Trump is a shop of fat.The Whole US can live in it.
8.Even Kejriwal is better than Trump.
9.Donald Slump would not get white house.
10.People are not accepting him as their president so don't worry he will get replaced soon with no SLUMP.
Stupidape

Pro

21. Donald Trump will be coming out as a transgender woman.

22. When Trump gets impeached he will cry that he is a minority.

23. There is no connection between the world's economies going downwards and Trump's victory.

24. The fact that Donald is backed by neo-nazis and the KKK is always a good omen.

25. Trump is so thin skinned that he is transparent. All we hear is how unfair the protesters are.

26. Zombies are everywhere! Maybe we should not have listen to Donald on vaccines. Noooooooo!
Posted by Stupidape 1 year ago
Stupidape
Can you do any better Amarandum?
Posted by Amarandum 1 year ago
Amarandum
I was surprised I didn't see rehashed Chuck Norris jokes...
Weak sauce guys.
Posted by Stupidape 1 year ago
Stupidape
Let's see you do better.
Posted by EggsAndSam 1 year ago
EggsAndSam
These jokes are weaker than Trump's resume for the office of President