Cooldudebro
crazybrybry

Who do you think was the good side of the civil war? (Pro) South (con) North

Cooldudebro

Cooldudebro

Pro

First round only for acceptance! The rest is a free for all!
crazybrybry

Con

i think u r a loser good luck u r so bad at this good luck i hope u lose ok bye loser good luck loser
Cooldudebro

Pro

First I would like to point out what my opponent said

"I think u r a loser good luck u r so bad at this good luck I hope u lose ok bye loser good luck loser"

This was totally un-call for! There is no reason for such slurs!

Case 1: Was The Civil War Based On Slavery?

Not it was not. As shown in this article, it states that the north had not intention of making of declaring an anti slave war.

http://www.libertylawsite.org...

he states that the south even repealed laws that wanted to expand slavery into other territories! Lincoln had no intention of ending slavery. As shown in the article.

Case 2: The Union Raped Confederate Women!

On general Sherman march, many rapes on confederate women occurred. As shown on the link

http://www.americancivilwarforum.com...

Notice how no cases were reported about confederate men raping union women! If you scroll down further, you will see a union general telling his men to treat the southern women like ****! Lincoln acknowledged that order and did nothing.

That is why the south was the good side. If my opponent wishes to prove me wrong, he may do this round.
crazybrybry

Con

first i would love to point out he said "****" what is that he should really say what it is really. okay now everyone knows that you should not not trust what you hear on the internet. he could of made the websites you never know that stuff happened a long time ago BOOM!
Cooldudebro

Pro

How could I create a web page in 10 minutes!? Also, you are basically calling everything on the internet wrong. the internet says we breathe, does that mean we don't breathe?

Here is another link stating that the north raped southern women!

http://www.armchairgeneral.com...

I have disproved my opponents earlier argument.
crazybrybry

Con

really like really i said not trust everything but things u know for fact u should trust. u should love blacks u racist http://www.blackpeoplemeet.com...
Cooldudebro

Pro

I am sorry, but I enjoy being single and don't want to have a girl friend. I extend all of my arguments!
Cooldudebro

Pro

My opponent failed to refute any of my points and turned this debate into a comedy show! I extend my argument and I AM NOT RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crazybrybry

Con

if he is not racist then why is he for the south
Posted by crazybrybry 3 years ago
crazybrybry
thank you stirling
Posted by Cooldudebro 3 years ago
Cooldudebro
and you commenting on all my debates clearly state you are a stalker.
Posted by Stirling 3 years ago
Stirling
Pro's link on rape during the ACW clearly states rape was rare
Posted by PotBelliedGeek 3 years ago
PotBelliedGeek
This debate could have been excellent, and I am sorry to see the outcome. I am issuing a debate challenge to Pro on the relationship between slavery and the war.
Posted by JacobAnderson 3 years ago
JacobAnderson
The Civil War was actually caused by slavery, among other things. But the major part was slavery, that was the division of the North and the South. I know that Lincoln did not intend on abolishing slavery, he only intended to stop it from expanding, but when he was elected, the South believed that he was going to end slavery. Then the South started to secede and conflicts stirred. It wasn't just about the abolishment of slavery, but that was the main cause.
Vote Placed by dtaylor971 3 years ago
dtaylor971
CooldudebrocrazybrybryTied
Reasons for voting decision: He lost everything in the first round. He swore, forgot to use periods, broke acceptance rules, and pro was the only one to use sources. Only one person here sucked at debating...
Vote Placed by Beverlee 3 years ago
Beverlee
CooldudebrocrazybrybryTied
Reasons for voting decision: This debate was trolled