AmeliaFausty
Tjp1998

Who do you want to be president?

AmeliaFausty

Con

I am taking both sides on Obama and Romney.
Tjp1998

Pro

I am supporting The Incumbent, President Barack Obama. I think that his 2012 motto says it all, "FOWARD." In the last four years we've made an abundance of progress, especially in a time of a serious recession that was the result of Bush's failed presidency.

Despite this, President Obama lead the mission to kill Osama bin Laden, the world's most wanted terrorist. Today, America is a safer place since the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks has been killed. Al-Qaeda is on the run and suffered a severe detriment due to our strength and perseverance. Although Obama has successfully completed this mission, Mitt Romney has said we should have "asked Pakistan to take a shot at bin Laden," and that he wouldn't have moved Heaven and Earth to kill Osama bin Laden even though the world is a better place without him.

In the year 2014, President Obama has promised to bring all of the troops in Afghanistan and Iraq home because they are no longer needed there. They are actively training Afghan troops to take control of their own nation which is their responsibility. An outrageous amount of lives have been lost because of this war that has been paid on a credit card, all thanks to the Predecessor. However, we now have a leader that is taking action but, if Romney gets elected, he has said he wants to place 30-40,000 additional troops in these nations. There is no reason for this because they don't need us anymore, they have their own replacing our troops.

Lastly, (for now), President Obama, in just 30 months has created 5,000,000 jobs in the private sector alone. This decreased the unemployment rate from 8.5% to 7.8%. These numbers may not seem like a big difference but when they are contrasted, this shows that the President is moving forward and creating a brighter future for America.

All in all, in the last four years, we have seen a big change especially considering the mess that President Obama walked into that was left for him by Bush. Also, there could've been even greater change but since the Right Wing GOP politicians reject about every bill Obama introduces just because he is a Democrat. So, consider the facts and you will see, we need to re elect Obama for real, genuine and authentic change for America.
AmeliaFausty

Con

I do very much agree with you.

Everyone is saying "Do we really want to have another four years of Obama?"

There are all these rumors saying stuff like Romney is buying Obama Care.

Although I am very sick of this, I strongly respect your point of view.
Tjp1998

Pro

If you agree with me than why are you on a debate website?
AmeliaFausty

Con

Because I wanted to see why people chose either Obama or Romney. Gotta problem?
Tjp1998

Pro

Tjp1998 forfeited this round.
Posted by AmeliaFausty 4 years ago
AmeliaFausty
Well, by taking both sides, I mean that I'm against of some things Romney says and I'm against of some of the things that Obama has to say.
Posted by adontimasu 4 years ago
adontimasu
There are better choices other than Obama, Pro! Hell, the way the resolution is structured, you can nominate your mother if you wanted.
Posted by AmeliaFausty 4 years ago
AmeliaFausty
I'm independent genius. I'm undecided right now. I still have sometime before I vote. It's not like I have to vote now.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
How can you take both?!