Masterful
paintballvet18

Who has a better, whites are master race argument?

Masterful

Pro

-DISCLAIMER! THE ARGUMENTS PRESENTED IN THIS DEBATE ARE NOT FOR F.A.G.G.O.T.S AND CHIMPS. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MY VIEWS ARE NOT YOURS.-

Fat acceptance.
Gay rights.
Black civil rights act.

All these damn minorities asking for rights they don't deserve, what about me and my freedom of speech?
I deserve to be a racist if I want. If I don't like a nig*** than you can't protest and force me to like his monkey face.

Get your minority, under-evolved a.s.s back on the boat you were smuggled on, and sail back to the slum you were spawned from.

The problem is not overpopulation, it's under-ethnic cleansing. We need another Hitler, we need another ethnic purge.
You don't let the rat population breed out of control, but you let the man sized rodents of our society, spew s.h.i.t all over the streets and destroy our peaceful townships. I ain't dealing with it no more. Something must be done.

-NO OFFENCE-

In this debate I will expand on my ethnic views.
I hope for it to remain productive and, indeed civil.
paintballvet18

Con

I accept this racist bigotry.
Masterful

Pro

Why are whites master race?

If aliens came to Earth, they'd undoubtedly want to speak to a white man, because they will know the white people ARE the human race. Responsible for so many inventions and have helped every other race to advance out from the gutter. The white women are so beautiful, I only look at white porn, because every other race is revolting . It would be like watching chimps f***ing.

-Black people suckle upon the raw flesh of chicken, like the little goblins they are. *Nibble nibble* as they gorge like festering pigs, in a hopeless attempt to quell their ceaseless hunger.
Africans are not short on food, they are simply greedy and can not plug their undying hunger. They even feast on the corpses of their deceased brethren. Evil cannibals.

-Muslims. The less said, the better. *gags*

-Asians. So vast in numbers, it's truly scary. Their slit eyes are the result of constant inbreeding. Festering and breeding like plump fatty maggots, they will leave nothing but s**t and filth in their wake.

Jews- Not associated with whites. The Jewish are evil and vile, spreading their "Jew plague" even the Muslims hate their guts.
Hitler (peace be with him) was on to something, even lord Hitler could not stop the Jewish monsters from ruining the planet.

*THROWS UP CHUNKS OF KFC CHICKEN, AT THE THOUGHT OF JEWISH PEOPLE*

Why do we have to live alongside monsters?

*Begins to weep tears of sadness*

I don't want my children to live in a world where monstrous creatures fester like bloat flies waiting to inject a parasitical egg in my child's forehead!
paintballvet18

Con

1 Dinni Jain
Chief Operating Officer, Time Warner Cable

2 Debra Lee
Chairman & CEO, BET Networks

3 Cesar Conde
EVP, NBCUniversal

4 Rita Tuzon
EVP & General Counsel, Fox Networks Group

5 Henry Ahn
EVP, Content Distribution and Marketing, Scripps Networks Interactive

6 Luis Silberwasser
President, Telemundo

7 Oprah Winfrey
Chairman & CEO, OWN and Harpo Studios

8 Steve White
West Division President, Comcast

9 Alfred C. Liggins, III
Chairman & CEO, TV One

10 Michael Powell
President & CEO, NCTA

NOT TO MENTION,

Michael Jordan
Magic Johnson
Muhammud Ali

=
Oh, and that MLK guy...
=

Anyone who says minorities didn't advance this planet is a person that is really screwed up in the brain.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: BennyW// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Pro (Arguments), 1 point to Con (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: A horrible a position as Pro had, he argued it better. Simply listing a number of successful black celebrities is not good enough for con. Pro was rather hostile so conduct goes to con.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter is required to specifically assess arguments made by both debaters. Merely stating that one side argued it better and pointing to a flaw in how Con argued is not sufficient. (2) Conduct is insufficiently explained. If there was hostility in the debate, the voter has to point it out, and it must be in some way insulting to a person or set of people. Merely being hostile to an argument is not sufficient reason to award this.
************************************************************************
Posted by paintballvet18 1 year ago
paintballvet18
Apology accepted. (lol)
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
I want to apologise for this filth. I am not a racist.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: Mharman// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Pro (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: The debate was about who could make a better (and more racist) argument about white being the master race. Con argued that whites are not the master race, the worst whites-are-better argument he could've possibly made.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter is required to specifically assess arguments made by both debaters. The voter assesses Con"s arguments, but not Pro"s.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame

3 points to Pro (Arguments), 1 point to Con (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: Pro was very condescending and used profanity, but ended up making a more coherent argument. COn didn't address pro's arguments and just gave a list of names.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter is required to specifically assess arguments made by both debaters. Describing Con"s argument as just a list of names is sufficient, but the voter must do more than state that the other side made a coherent argument. It must be clear that that argument supported their side of the debate.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
Thx for easy win.
Posted by Max9 1 year ago
Max9
There is no master race, only delusional keyboard warriors.
Intelligence and surperiority truly has little to do with race.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
I'm not racist. I just know a f.a.g.g.o.t chimp when I see one.
Posted by paintballvet18 1 year ago
paintballvet18
Well this'll be an easy round to win.
Posted by PhilosophicalUmbreon 1 year ago
PhilosophicalUmbreon
White people invented PC master race. Only a master race could invent a master race. White people are the master race.