vampandaz
9spaceking

Who has the weirder life?

vampandaz
Started: 4/3/2014 Category: Funny

vampandaz

Pro

I want to see if anyone has a weirder life than me :) This debate has 4 rounds first round is to say you have accepted this debate, but it also says that you promise NOT TO LIE TO WIN. I honestly want to know who has a weirder life than me. You don't have to rebuttal me you can just tell weird things about your life for each one :) GOOD LUCK!
9spaceking

Con

I promise not to lie to win.
How dare you say you have a weirder life than me!

http://dictionary.reference.com...
weird: fantastic; bizarre.
I suppose you mean bizarre.
http://dictionary.reference.com...
meaning of bizarre: markedly unusual in appearance, style, or general character and often involving incongruous or unexpected elements; outrageously or whimsically strange; odd:

Ok so, to start out--
I am unusual because I create unique debates and accept stupid ones as well, even if I do not support the argument of my side.
An incredible "genius debate" is this: http://www.debate.org...
It's very smart, but I really didn't think it over before I started it! I just wanted to troll everybody :P, but turns out it's a very awesome idea!
vampandaz

Pro

Well you seem like a wonderful person!
So to start off with something small I have 4 parents :) yep four. My 5 year old brother is taller than the average 3rd grader, and ate 4 cribs by the age of 1. He also is able to escape 3 children gates stacked on top of each other by the age of 2 WITHOUT TAKING THEM DOWN that's right, he just climbed over. He even got out a dead bolted, chained, key locked door in half an hour and managed to go say hi to our neighbors at three years old. uhm my sister has cat ears that read your brainwaves and move to your emotion, and half my friends at school wear large horns on their heads that are the colors of a famous Halloween candy called candy corn. At my second house their is one one straight, one pansexual, one bisexual, then me who's gay. This is just the top of the peanut butter ,it always gets better as you get to the bottom of the jar, but then your like "holy sh!t, I just bought this half an hour ago... well, too bad" as you take the last spoon full. :) your turn. I'll take my other turn tommarrow haaavvveeee fuuunnnnn :3
9spaceking

Con

That's not weird at all.
I had got a cold, and my immune system was so bad it developed into lung pneumonia, and I barely survived. I moved to china at age 3, came back to america at age 5, went back at age 9, and came back at 10. At an age of 3
I have 7 brothers, god 7 brothers! I think to myself, is that even possible? Well aparently it is.
I have made weird debates, including the one where I have to save myself from getting banned! If that isn't weird, what is?
BTW my best friend is a girl. Just saying!
vampandaz

Pro

I've passed out about 100 times within the last year, probably even more! I landed on/in many things when passing out heres a list of them!
1. Hammer
2. Garbage can
3. someones butt
4. glass table
5. a puddle of water
6. another puddle of water
And more! Ive even had 3 concussions (which are stupid), want to know what fixed my little passing out frenzie? salt. THATS RIGHT I WAS PASSING OUT EVERYDAY BECAUSE I NEEDED TO ADD SALT TO MY MEALS. and drink more water (which I love water but HATE salt.) I spent my hole summer at the hospitals, ive had every test done. EVERY. no one could find out why I was passing out! until I drove for 4 hours up to the citys where it took the docter 0 seconds to inform me all I needed was salt. seriously he walked in saying "why arnt you on a salt diet?" Ive had 28 dogs within the last 2 years. all pugs. all under the age of 1. (not very fun) I also have a black Labrador retriever named TYLENOL like the very popular medication. and she is scared of dogs, cats, well everything except humans. which I think is adorable. I also have 2 cats, Mugwi (like the things off gremlins) and ms.bigglesworth which I have no idea what that's from, we just call her big's because she's fat.
Sorry but your life might be different but the only thing ive seen that's weird seems to be your back and forth relationship with the coolest place to live! you should send me a personal message about what its like!
9spaceking

Con

WTF you have no salt? What a lie!
That's so false.
Your grammar is still horrible.
"markedly unusual in appearance, style, or general character and often involving incongruous or unexpected elements; outrageously or whimsically strange; odd"....
Okay, let the voters decide whether this is odd or not:
I was posting to a debate concerning who is the better Tolkien fan, and I decided "to switch our roles" and write a humorous short story (because I knew I was losing): (from http://www.debate.org...)
I have planned an epic finale in round 5, yes sir-ee! It will be the best conclusion that I ever made in any debate I have ever done, and that counts the one conclusion concerning neurophysiology!
Now, I know what I'm doing, I'm very fanatic about it too. In fact I read it six times over and had a group of friends who also edited it. It will be so amazing and mind-blowing, it won't matter that it has nothing to do with Tolkien, the voters will vote me! That's how sure I am. And you cannot rebut. Sorry, but that's the way the debate's set up.
As fanatic as I am about it, as excited I am every time I read my paper, I bet you are more fanatic than me. "What will he post?" You are wondering. "What could be so amazing that, even irrelevant, still win against my logical argument?"

Why are you more fanatic than me in this case? I am just sitting in my seat, calmly waiting until the final countdown to narrowly post my conclusion, while you are biting your fingernails, your bottom on the edge of your chair, and your hand clicking the "Refresh" button as the timer goes... "10", "9" "8", "7", "6", and then you have to go to the restroom...but you don't... you wait, but you have to go really bad....
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"....
by this time your bladder is about to burst and your brain is on fire for having to wait for such a long time. What will 9spaceking post that will beat your argument?
"1....

then the voting screen FINALLY pops up, and you are relieved! Your pants are filled with urine and cum from the excitement, but you have no time for embarrassment as you scroll down to view my conclusion! As you continue down your droll soaks wet your t-shirt and pants from waiting far too long in anticipation...and you finally reach the conclusion, your arm pumps out and breaks the wall, you stand up and do a cartwheel, breaking the table that hold the computer in the process, but you don't care. You finally reached my conclusion! You are so excited that you immediately propose to marry your crush/girlfriend.

In conclusion, as it can be seen from my short story, my fanatic exceeds yours. (in Tolkien wise, not waiting-for-conclusion wise)
If that isn't weird/odd what is?
vampandaz

Pro

I didn't say I have NO salt, I said I hated salt, and that I had to add extra to my meals as in pour salt (a lot of salt) onto everything. like the doctor said I have to add salt to McDonalds fries. THAT MUCH (of course I don't add salt to McDonalds fries cause I don't like salt) And yes, my grammar may be horrible and spelling but I have a disorder where those things don't come easy to me. So in conclusion I would like to point out that I was not lying, and that so far out of all the rounds my competitor hasn't told any stories from his life that make him strange except in round 2 where he explained how he moved to china and back 4 times. He has so far used this debate to showcase his other debates and talk about how hes a troll. (which I like trolls) A summary of what is weird about me is...
Tylenol
Passing out 100 times in 12 months
4 parents
super tall baby bro who eats cribs and can escape situations like Houdini
3 concussions
4 people in my house like girls and only ONE is a boy
and way more :3
I would like any voters to look and see that my competitor although funny hasn't shared much weird things about his life except that he has brothers and has moved back and forth to china. Thank you guys, and it has been much fun debating with you although I don't know if I will again do to not participating. ;3
9spaceking

Con

As you can see pro has just disproved herself by accidentally randomly telling us everything was false. Note that she never promised not to lie to win, just that " you promise NOT TO LIE TO WIN."
I promise, she didn't, she can break that promise, and obviously she did.
Who the bell passes out 100 times in 12 months?
I only know one person who does, and that character's fictional!

in conclusion vote for con!
Posted by vampandaz 2 years ago
vampandaz
I probably owe to actually SAY what my illness is xD I have POTS, its a rare condition. it means that if im laying down im fine but if im walking, sitting, or moving in anyway I could pass out. it has weird side affects too like I don't get enough blood to my hands or feet, and I shake (not like a seizure though) the salt helps my blood I guess, water helps me not get dizzy xD anyone who wants to look it up feel free, but my competitor is a nice person. he just isn't a debater person :3
Posted by Complicated_Mind 2 years ago
Complicated_Mind
I would've put more elaboration in the arguments section of voting but character space was limited, and I didn't feel like spending too long on an RFD that is leisurely and trivial to begin with.
Posted by vampandaz 2 years ago
vampandaz
cant you read nar nar? it says in conclusion I want to point out I haven't passed out. and ps you say im lieing about my serious medical condition? really? that's sort of sad. I am very offended and will be reporting you. I don't lie and cant help my medical problems. how about you do the math I was passing out for 6 months. 1 everyday. 30x6= 180. then I have the reasoning of not passing out for 2 months out of that. which 130. and then I haven't passed out in 6 months so I might be able to drive before im 21, when this medical condition should be officially over. its called POTS look it up before you start saying of a lier. trust me, I know FIRST HAND you can pass out well over 100 times in a year. trust me ive been to way more doctors than you have.
Posted by vampandaz 2 years ago
vampandaz
and also to say, it seems that you have only talked about yourself and debates, which this debate is about who has the weirdest life. for your final round, why don't you try to talk about your life being weird sortta how I did? :) you seem wonderful in all other ways, its just you don't seem to have a weird life. ;)
Posted by johnlubba 2 years ago
johnlubba
excellent debate. :)
Posted by ScrinTech 2 years ago
ScrinTech
@philochristos That would be pretty fun actually, needless to say most of my debates were sh*t
Posted by vampandaz 2 years ago
vampandaz
xD I wouldn't know if it was myspace, ive never seen myspace xD im a little young, I grew up with tumblr. and you would probably win at a weirder person contest Philochristos cuz im pretty normal. its just my family that... well... isn't. lol
Posted by philochristos 2 years ago
philochristos
Now if this were a debate on who was the weirder person, I might have a good chance of winning.
Posted by RowanM 2 years ago
RowanM
This is not myspace you know.
Vote Placed by Complicated_Mind 2 years ago
Complicated_Mind
vampandaz9spacekingTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct clearly goes to Pro. Con was a hypocrite and kind of a d!ck overall. His S&G seemed worse than or equal to Pro's grammar. (Con had terrible sentence structure). I'm not sure what Pro's illness is specifically, however I have heard way more unbelievable stories that are confirmed to be true. Seriously, I urge Con to look up "weirdest illnesses" there are illnesses where you do things like pass out and have seizures everyday for long periods of time. Con also fails to make any convincing arguments in my opinion. I write fanfictions and have had multiple pneumonias in my life. My mom was born in South Korea, went to live in Japan when she was 2 (her and my aunt were adopted), came to the US when she was a toddler and has lived all over the US, so him going to China and back twice isn't really all that weird. But Pro's siblings seem pretty weird (not in a bad way. Unique would be a better word), and her illness is pretty weird/unique! Neither used sources, so that's tied.