DATXDUDE
Petfish

Who has the worst conduct?

Started: 4/22/2016 Category: Funny

DATXDUDE

Con

The premise of this debate is simple. In order to win, you must have worse conduct than I do. Forfeiting all 4 rounds doesn't count. In fact, forfeiting at all will be perceived as amazing conduct. Limit to one profanity per two sentences, so retarded 12 year olds won't spam my debate with words that they probably don't even know the meaning of.

First round is acceptance.
Petfish

Pro

Responses:

"In fact, forfeiting at all will be perceived as amazing conduct."

This, whether true or false, really doesn't help Con's case at all. The definition of amazing is "Causing great surprise or wonder, astonding." And Con should have know that the word amazing doesn't imply whether anything is good or bad. In fact, I'm surprised con is confident enough to post an open debate like this with this huge blunder.

"Limit to one profanity per two sentences, so retarded 12 year olds won't spam my debate with words that they probably don't even know the meaning of."

This is a stupid law you ageist. Glad to see that you'll discriminate based on mental handicaps.

Or are the big kids too tough for you with their big words? Try picking up a book for once, you illiterate communist.[2]

"First round is acceptance."

No it isn't. I accept none of your rules. My own rules, however, apply to this debate objectively.

Rule 1:
Con cannot post anything.

Rule 2:
Con is a loser, and must behave as one.

Rule 3:
If Con posts anything, he automatically loses the debate.

Rule 4:
Con should be looked down with contempt.

Rule 5:
Con must hold the position that 2+2=8,000,000,000,000.

Wow, Con, you actually believe that 2+2=8,000,000,000,000? How's that going for you? Passing any math classes?

I win. My opponent has failed to reply to any of my arguments. How does it feel to be a failure, Con? I wouldn't know.

[1]https://www.google.com...
[2]http://www.debate.org...;
DATXDUDE

Con

I really don't feel like responding to Pro's first paragraph. I think the voters will agree with me when I state that it is irrelevant. However, I care even less about the voters than I care about Pro's first paragraph, so I don't know why I took the time to even type that...

Voters are all pathetic losers probably sitting in their mom's basements, spending their time reading what I post, and probably stalking me too. Creeps.

"This is a stupid law you ageist. Glad to see that you'll discriminate based on mental handicaps."

You bet I will. I'll discriminate against whatever and whoever I feel like discriminating against. In fact, now that you mention it, I really don't see why anyone who happens to live in Siberia should have the honor of voting on my debate. Any complaints can go to Pro, because he will do whatever I want him to.

"Or are the big kids too tough for you with their big words? Try picking up a book for once, you illiterate communist.[2]"

Lol, try linking me to a source that doesn't have a 404 error. You're pathetic, Pro. Everytime you wake up, I want you to know how horrible you are. When you go to bed, I want your mind to be plauged with thoughts of your own failure. SCUM. You're nothing to me, Pro. NOTHING.

"No it isn't. I accept none of your rules. My own rules, however, apply to this debate objectively."

We'll see about that.

"Rule 1:
Con cannot post anything."

\ <-

"Rule 2:
Con is a loser, and must behave as one."

No.

"Rule 3:
If Con posts anything, he automatically loses the debate."

No.

"Rule 4:
Con should be looked down with contempt."

I disagree.

Rule 5:

Nope.

"Wow, Con, you actually believe that 2+2=8,000,000,000,000? How's that going for you?"

How is your mom going for you?

"Passing any math classes?"

Nope.

wait a minute...

Yeah, well you're GAY! Yeah, that's right, how does it feel? Huh?

Vote Pro.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING, AS IF ANYONE WOULD VOTE FOR PRO LOL

Petfish

Pro

Alright you preposterous piece of poop
I generally go easy on little girls-
But Ms. Dat here didn't get the scoop
About who rules the whole world!

Prior to this debate, I schooled your dumb face;
Easy enough; my very existence shames that disgrace.
Too bad your fat lips repeal even mace.

For heaven's sake mate, try learning to think
It's called using a brain, you fat farting foe.
So if you want to keep up with me, don't blink
How did I beat your butt? You'll never know.

Okay, Emilia Post, we get it. You have outstanding (and AHEM, BORING) manners. Yeah, you may have the Debate.org code of conduct all memorized. But your blind politeness won't win the debate for you. And the reason is because you stink.

No, seriously, you stink. My opponent is a bombastic, gymnastic, drastic, clastic, spastic, sarcastic, nastic, unenthusiastic, dynastic, stochastic SLIMY PILE OF PLASTIC! Also, he's a tic.

Mischaracterizing my position, I see? Well, the reason I didn't add a direct link to your profile is because my eyes would have exploded from the sheer ugliness.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode

My opponent then says, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING, AS IF ANYONE WOULD VOTE FOR PRO LOL" But everyone knows that he means, “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to imply that voters would make the mistake to choose incorrectly.” Wow, you really are a stupid baby.

Stupid baby.

Check the polls. Everyone besides me has less than 3 brain cells, and can’t even follow my brilliant arguments. There’s no way they would have the intellectual capacity to actually vote, let alone vote for me, the correct candidate.

Thanks to people like you, Donald Trump is leading the polls. Thanks to people like you, Joe is hosting Blue’s Clues. Thanks to people like you, fanfiction exists.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I win automatically. I'm rubber, you're glue. Everything you say bounces off of me and lands back on you.

The rest of my arguments can be read below. Thanks for NOT setting up the word count correctly when you started this debate.

DATXDUDE

Con

I'll ignore Pro's poem. Poop jokes, are you serious? Are you a child?

"Okay, Emilia Post, we get it. You have outstanding (and AHEM, BORING) manners. Yeah, you may have the Debate.org code of conduct all memorized. But your blind politeness won't win the debate for you. And the reason is because you stink."

Lol, who uses the word "stink". Are you too scared of the consequences of using harsher language, little man? You disgust me.

"No, seriously, you stink. My opponent is a bombastic, gymnastic, drastic, clastic, spastic, sarcastic, nastic, unenthusiastic, dynastic, stochastic SLIMY PILE OF PLASTIC! Also, he's a tic."

Plastic isn't slimy.

Fvck you. I didn't CHOOSE to be born with a megaphone attached to my chest. You don't understand what it's like. Day in and day out, being laughed at, RIDICULED for my appearence. I don't exist for your amusement, you SCUM SUCKING PARASITE.

Pro then goes on to say stupid baby twice, proving that he has demensia, and probably can't even remember his own name. I already knew this, because I am infinately superior to all of you.

"Check the polls. Everyone besides me has less than 3 brain cells, and can’t even follow my brilliant arguments. There’s no way they would have the intellectual capacity to actually vote, let alone vote for me, the correct candidate."

The only poll here is up your posterior.

"Thanks to people like you, Donald Trump is leading the polls. Thanks to people like you, Joe is hosting Blue’s Clues. Thanks to people like you, fanfiction exists."

#makeamericagreatagain Donald Trump 2016 Joe Biden vice president and Obama secretary of defense, Mao Zedong supreme court justices sexually arouse Joseph Stalin

Thanks, I read and ignored all of them.
Petfish

Pro

Stop taking comments from YouTube.

"Pro then goes on to say stupid baby twice, proving that he has demensia, and probably can't even remember his own name."

Con then goes on to misspell both 'infinity' and 'dementia', proving that he cannot speak English. Also, the use of repetition is a literary device. Nothing stupid about it, you stupid baby.

"I don't exist for your amusement, you SCUM SUCKING PARASITE."

Then why do you exist?

"Plastic isn't slimy."

Cite something, you slimy strawberry.

"The only poll here is up your posterior."

Attention, voters, I want you realize something. CON HAS INSULTED ME! What time is it? Oh that's right, it's the 21st century. Go back to 1940 Germany where you and your insults belong. I just PMed every debate.org user to notify them of this abuse. For good measure, I've also contacted every person on the internet. They all agree with me. I have millions of fans who agree with me.
DATXDUDE

Con

"Stop taking comments from YouTube."

I'm not guilty of plagiarism. However, the aura of your stupidity did make me mess up my haiku. Thanks a lot, jerk.

"Con then goes on to misspell both 'infinity' and 'dementia', proving that he cannot speak English. Also, the use of repetition is a literary device. Nothing stupid about it, you stupid baby."

1. You mean "infinitely", not "infinity".
2. Misspelling words is also a literary device. it frustrates and confuses your reader, giving your text a feeling of mystery.

Cite something, you slimy strawberry.

pornhub.edu//gofvckyourself

They all agree with me. I have millions of fans who agree with me.

Those were fake messages I sent you to make you feel good about yourself and then subsequently crush your hopes of having admirers.
Petfish

Pro

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheists know truth from fiction?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
Posted by DATXDUDE 8 months ago
DATXDUDE
lol
Posted by MWonderWolf 8 months ago
MWonderWolf
DATXDUDE is INAPPROPRIATE! I was in a debate with him, Can I Bypass the Filter, and if you look it up on debates now, it is removed because I reported his argument where all he said was, 'faggot'. In short, don't look that word up. It means, 'male homosexual'. WHO POSTS THAT ON DEBATES THAT ANY LITTLE KID CAN READ!? It's the only debate I've won (I haven't been on here very long, but at least I haven't lost any) because he said faggot. When I posted on comments that I didn't want to be cocky, but that's why I won, he that I was a cock fam, or something like that. I was just trying to help him win more debates, because he's lost more he's won.
Posted by CAHAL101 10 months ago
CAHAL101
im so confused about this
Posted by DATXDUDE 10 months ago
DATXDUDE
I know. This will be hard to top.
Posted by Conspiracyrisk 10 months ago
Conspiracyrisk
Amazing job from Pro.