Lookingatissues
debate_freak

Who is Chief Justice John Roberts.

Lookingatissues

Pro

SUBJECT... " Who is Chief Justice John Roberts.."
Many Americans have been left to wonder just who Chief Justice of the Supreme Court was. I have been looking for some descriptive terms that just might shine a light on just who the present Chief Justice of the Supreme court might be. For a descriptive insight into his personality one might go through a group of identifiers, "The Jester," "The Prankster, "the Clown, "or "The Jokester."given his track record on the Supreme Court any of these identifiers would be a quite fitting descriptions to describe just who Chief Justice John Roberts is. Chief Justice John Roberts might say of himself what ......" Franklin D. Roosevelt said once about himself, ""...You know, I am a juggler and I never let my right hand know what my left hand does......"
It has become quite apparent that John Roberts has fooled a lot of conservatives even the president, George W. Bush, was fooled, who nominated him to be Chief Justice.
But George W. Bush wasn't the only president who has been snookered by someone who protrayed themselves to be politically alined one way and then once in office, revealed who they really were.
President Dwight Eisenhower, for example, appointed Earl Warren," Chief Justice of the Supreme Court ..."Dwight Eisenhower said, "his appointment was "the biggest damned-fool mistake I ever made." So those like John Roberts the present Supreme Court Chief Justice wasn't the first Chief Justice or justices, for that matter, to deceive those who placed their trust in them. Chief Justice could well be sitting there with a smirk on his face after being made Chief Justice, feeling like Zeus, " Zeus rules the world, and with resistless sway, Takes back tomorrow what he grants today," Who do you think Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Roberts is and why .
debate_freak

Con

This topic is not important.
Lookingatissues

Pro

You posted,"This topic is not important." This is only true if you don't care about the type of people who dictate the rules that you and everybody else is forced to live under. DEBATE.org Title of subject... Who is Chief Justice John Roberts .. July 5Th. 2015 by Lookingattheissues...
DEBATE.org Title of subject... Who is Chief Justice John Roberts .. July 5Th. 2015 by Lookingattheissues...
You posted,"This topic is not important." This is only true if you don't care about the character of the people who dictate the rules that you and everybody else are forced to live under.

Who is Chief Justice John Roberts?
"A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a
base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited,
hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a
lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson,
glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue;
one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a
bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but
the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar,......"
R13; William Shakespeare, King Lear
debate_freak

Con

debate_freak forfeited this round.
Lookingatissues

Pro

Lookingatissues forfeited this round.
debate_freak

Con

debate_freak forfeited this round.
Posted by Lookingatissues 1 year ago
Lookingatissues
Chris_F 4 h asked,"Is this actually a debate, or just a question... The debate is whether you agree with me or not... this is the debate I also posted in the debate," It has become quite apparent that John Roberts has fooled a lot of conservatives...." Who is Chief Justice John Roberts.... my subject which is part of the debate, do you agree with my assessment of John Robert.
Posted by Chris_F 1 year ago
Chris_F
Is this actually a debate, or just a question? There doesn't appear to be a Pro or Con position.