SoulSaiyan019
M4TT

Who is Naturally stronger between Goten (pro) and Kid Trunks (con)

SoulSaiyan019 has forfeited round #3.

SoulSaiyan019

Pro

I think Goten is naturally stronger than Trunks, any one want to argue that?
M4TT

Con

I'd love to take this debate. Can't wait to get started!
SoulSaiyan019

Pro

Thank you for accepting my debate, first I wanted to clear some things up. I by naturally, I mean no training, Goten is stronger. I would love to start this debate.
1) Goten might have lost the tournament, but that doesn't affect the natural strength of the two.
2) Trunks training was way more severe, but was not enough to defeat Goten easily, which was trained by Chi-Chi before the tournament.
M4TT

Con

Without training I would like to state out that these two are some of the most powerful kids in the world and you would not want to mess with them.
1. Based on basic strengths Trunks would naturally be stronger. Why? Simple, their parents. Although, yes,
Goku is the main character in the manga Vegeta's natural strength is higher. This means, because saiyen
kid's power are based of their parents original power, trunks would be stronger PRE-training.
SIDE NOTE: I personally love goku and have done debates on goku vs. superman etc. so this statement isn't biased in the least.
2. This second statement on your debate shouldn't be considered because you stated the training of trunks and
Goten when you stated previously stated that we were doing PRE-training. Outside of that you also state that Trunks BEAT Goten, though not enough to do it easily he still does it though, meaning that he is stronger. Also because of this I believe I can state one instance POST-training. Training to beat Majin Buu they must learn the fusion dance to become much stronger, during this time Goku asks the two to raise their power levels to the limit, Then asks Trunks to LOWER his power level quite significantly meaning that he is stronger than Goten.