ktitara0302
Zenol

Who is The best female rap artist alive. Not just by her raps but also her looks.

Started: 4/4/2014 Category: Music

ktitara0302

Pro

I say Trina is the best rapper alive. Not only is she beautiful but I love her music.
Zenol

Con

Who is the best and most beautiful female rapper alive only comes down to who you ask. In other words, Pro's question is very subjective. If I would pick one, I would say that Nicki Minaj is the best rapper alive. This is just my own opinion, and it seems like saying my own opinion on this is all I can and need to do in this debate since my opponent just asked who I think is the best female rap artist alive. This is just all opinion based of course, so I cannot say objectively speaking that Nicki Minaj is the best female rapper alive and nor can my opponent say the same with Trina.

I have done the only thing I can do in this debate, which is to answer my opponent's question 'who the best female rap artist alive'. My opponent has also given his opinion on this question, so why should I win this debate? The answer is simple: it was my opponent who created this debate challenge and apparently the challenge was only to answer the question 'who is the best female rap artist alive'. I have answered this question and therefore I have as a challenger successfully done my job.
ktitara0302

Pro

A debate is nothing but peoples opinions that have facts to them. We can put awards of both on here and others could take a poll. I say that Trina is better than Nicki because 1. She has been around longer. 2. She doesn't just rap about stupid things like Nicki does. um lets see some ignorant songs one of them would be called stupid hoe, also she doesn't make weird faces when she raps. And to correct you I am a She Not a He. You mentioned me as a He in your debate. Also in round 3 i will go thru her awards. Plus she doesn't make music back to back like Nicki does. She takes her time with her albums.
Zenol

Con

Zenol forfeited this round.
ktitara0302

Pro

well I guess I rest My Case
Zenol

Con

Zenol forfeited this round.
Posted by Blackguy69 3 years ago
Blackguy69
Snow tha Product