Historydude15
AmericanDebate

Who is better, Connor Kenway or Ezio Auditore

Started: 2/10/2014 Category: Games

Historydude15

Pro

I say Connor Kenway is better than Ezio is because he is in an age where there is more technology, and that he is a more better Assassin than Ezio
AmericanDebate

Con

ezio is better because he has more experience then conner and that ezio can beat anyone.
Historydude15

Pro

That may be true, but Ezio joined because he wanted to get revenge on the people that hanged his father, and brothers. Connor joined yes for revenge, but revenge on the Templar's for destroying his village. So In my next round I will explain armament. and weapons.
AmericanDebate

Con

even if that is true they joined for the same reason and that they wanted revenge but ezio want to help his family even after he got revenge he still was an assassin and never left but connor asked for help and was just joining for revenge not for anything else.
Historydude15

Pro

Ok now on to armament and powers.

Connor has for weapons, hidden blades ( well which assassin does not have them) swords, Tomahawk, pistols, bow and arrows. knifes, rope darts

His powers is well in the regular version the eagle vision. But in the dlc version. He has animal powers. like the Wolf Cloak which makes him invisible, eagle flight where whenever he jumps he can glide like an eagle, and then bear might, where he can use the power of the bear to kill many enemies at a time.

He is not ranked as the 5th most bada$$ video game character by Ultimate Gamer
AmericanDebate

Con

if connor was the best then he wouldn't need all those items to work with he word have just a few items like ezio because ezio can use little items and still be able to kill a lot more people then connor by far. When you see that connor is an indian who can hunt and survive in the wild ezio lives in the cites and is able to help. Also ezio uses a dang freaken cannon in a game and connor runs around looking for animals when ezio can secretly kill enemys with out even trying.
Historydude15

Pro

I believe that Connor can beat Ezio because He is so awsome. And does Ezio have awsome powers, I think not
AmericanDebate

Con

they have the same power eagle vision so that is why that makes ezio is better no matter what you say ezio wins
Posted by Frikcha 3 years ago
Frikcha
i think the person supporting Connor had nearly no convincing arguments becuase everything he said about Connor was the same on Ezios side. the only thing he did point out was magical abilities from a dlc... i mean come on! the person supporting Ezio pointed out all of these things and outlined that Ezio had much more training, skill and much better Morales whereas connor was only a basic, new assassin who had so much gimmicky crap in his backpack it was sad. They even pointed out that Connor wasn't as good as Ezio. Ezio joined the creed because he wanted to fill out his fathers legacy and make the villains who killed his family pay, all the while helping save a whole country. Connor joined because he also wanted to follow in his father's footsteps... why? so he could kill him. and his most notable accomplishments were destroying tea, saving a few villages and commanding one little battalion for 5 minutes in the revolutionary war :I

sorry i couldn't vote for the Ezio side i haven't got a phone.
Posted by codemeister13 3 years ago
codemeister13
Ah but I don't vote on personal opinion alone. I'm sitting here thinking to myself about which portions of the games could have been cited, what events could be used for examples, and how this debate could have had a lot more fact-based arguments rather than the countless assertions. I appreciated this debate but I think I'll abstain from voting on it.
Posted by AmericanDebate 3 years ago
AmericanDebate
then vote for me
Posted by codemeister13 3 years ago
codemeister13
Honestly, I would much rather have this debate with you rather than our current one of Edward Kenway vs. Connor Kenway. I think Ezio is, arguably, the greatest assassin of the series. I think his games were some of the best.
Posted by Historydude15 3 years ago
Historydude15
Ready when you are AmericanDebate
Posted by AmericanDebate 3 years ago
AmericanDebate
ok im at school so that cool just finish
Posted by Historydude15 3 years ago
Historydude15
I'm doing some school work
Posted by AmericanDebate 3 years ago
AmericanDebate
say something
Posted by AmericanDebate 3 years ago
AmericanDebate
well that is true but ezio rather be an assassin then being a laides man even though we all know he had some fun in a few games.
Posted by Historydude15 3 years ago
Historydude15
dont worry ZMowlcher, Edward is going to be my next subject debate.