Jreyelite47
sakskidz

Who is better, Dale Earnhardt or Kyle Busch? (pro=Dale Con=Kyle)

Started: 10/24/2013 Category: Sports

Jreyelite47

Pro

I have heard everywhere that Dale Earnhardt is overrated and that Kyle Busch is way better. now I want your opinion. I for one think we could never know because they were in different eras, but I go for Earnhardt, hes won 7 championships and he was a scary good scary lethal driver. He talked the talk like everyone else, he walked the walk like everyone else, but he drove a racecar like we all dream we could.This is open to all criticism please feel free to input your opinion
sakskidz

Con

I will accept, but first tell me if you are talking about Dale Earnhardt or Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Jreyelite47

Pro

Jreyelite47 forfeited this round.
sakskidz

Con

How do I respond to that
Jreyelite47

Pro

Jreyelite47 forfeited this round.
sakskidz

Con

well you didn't give me anything to argue with so i guess i win
Posted by SloppyJoe6412 3 years ago
SloppyJoe6412
I'm a Formula One guy, but don't worry, I won't post any sarcastic remark about the nuances of banked left turns (or did I just...?)

The fact is, you can't tell even for drivers competion in the same age. In motorsports it's a guy AND his car. And nobody but the drivers themselves -and maybe some of their high-level engineers and team managers- knows exactly how much of a success or a failure is the driver's responsability and how much is the car's. Case in point, drivers who have been out of the limelights for a while, then make a spectacular return -had they forgotten how to drive, then suddently remember? Even in a spec type class like NASCAR where cars are very similar, a great team is enough to take an average driver to the top, as well as a mediocre team can kill the most shining talent.