Who is better, Dan Marino, or Tom Brady?

Started: 1/25/2016 Category: Sports

Dan Marino is better than Tom Brady because he has more TD's and more everything overall. Plus Dan marino has led his team through a 13-0 season, they won all their playoff games, and they won the superbowl 1972.

Wow. Where to start?

Ok. Tom Brady has more TD's (428) than Dan Marino does (420)

Dan Marino was 11 years old in 1972. I highly doubt he was leading the Dolphins to the undefeated season back then. With Dan Marino, the Dolphins only knew woe and losing, as through his entire career, he never won a Super Bowl.

Dan Marino was 8-10 in the playoffs.

Tom Brady has won 3 Super Bowls. He's 22-9 in the playoffs.

Tom Brady is much, much better than Dan Marino.

Well, that is true about the 11 years old part. Thank you.

But I still think Dan Marino is way better than Tom Brady. If you used the links i gave, Dan Marino has more TD's, 420 and Tom Brady only has 36. So, your wrong about that. Plus, Brady just throws randomly, and expects someone to catch it. Dan Marino, follows through with his WR. Dan Marino barely gets sacked, and Tom Brady got sacked like 20 times yesterday against the Broncos.

The link you gave - Tom Brady has 36 Touchdowns THIS SEASON. For active players, show their stats up top for the current season. Only for retired players are the stats the career totals. Actually read the totals down below. I'm not wrong, you are.

If randomly throwing the ball and expecting someone to catch it where what Brady did, he would have to be extraordinarily lucky that 63.6% of the time (his completion percentage) someone "randomly" caught his passes.

Tom Brady had a rough day yesterday, but that was much more a result of the Patriots patchwork offensive line, combined with Denver's ferocious pass rush, than it was any deficiency on Brady's part. Brady's receivers this year have been mediocre at best, and he he hasn't had a WR who could stretch the defense since Randy Moss left, yet the Pats still won a Super Bowl last year and would have even won yesterday had it not been for a stupid kicker missing an extra point.

Dan Marino never won a single Championship. He blew his only chance when he forgot to hold the laces out on Ray Finkle's kick.

Okay, im not going to waste my time debating on wheather you are right or i am. I think im right and thats all i care about. Maybe Dan Marino isn't the best Quarterback, but Miami Dolphins are the best team. Let me guess, you think its a different team thats better. Prove it.

It isn't debatable. Tom Brady has thrown for more TD's than Dan Marino did. It is a fact. Tom Brady threw 36 TD's THIS SEASON. He has 428 in his career. FACT.

I guess you clearly are now in the position that Dan Marino isn't the better QB between him and Tom Brady. That's what this debate was about.

I don't have to prove squat to you about who the best team is. That is not what this debate is about.

Cake and boobies.

Posted by whiteflame 8 months ago
>Reported vote: harrytruman// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Pro (Arguments), 2 poitns to Con (Sources), 2 points to . Reasons for voting decision: I don't drink beer.

[*Reason for removal*] Not an RFD. The voter doesn't explain his decision and instead gives a non-sequitor.
Posted by SactownBoom 8 months ago
I don't count Super Bowl 36. They cheated by videotaping the Rams.
Posted by dsjpk5 8 months ago
Brady has won four Super Bowls, not three.
Posted by diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid 8 months ago
Brett Favre is better than both, since he won Super Bowls I and II.
Vote Placed by FlamboGus 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Incorrect facts and poor conduct by Pro. Better grammar, readability and convincing arguments by Con.