hd1997
bigboyonrampage

Who is better One Direction or Taylor swift

bigboyonrampage
Started: 3/18/2014 Category: Music

hd1997

Pro

I love one direction way better than that washed up old country singer like her
bigboyonrampage

Con

1.Red did better I think but 1D had a lot of success but RED won.
2. Liam can sing quite well but the rest of the band are lacking in ability. Taylir may not have the best voice in the world but she bares her soul through her voice and she has that country twang still so Taylor.
3. Some of one direction can play instruments but Taylor can play guitar, banjo and keyboard and wrote or co wrote every single song she has done and she's done a lot more than 1D
4. Fame and popularity. Worldwide they are about equal, 1 D have had a lot of success but Taylor is the third most followed person on Twitter.
5.I didn't attend a one direction tour but the speak now tour was one of the best nights of my life.
6.I loved Taylor's cowgirl style and glittery stuff and curly hair. I like her new image but I prefer her old one. I think Zayn and Liam are good looking but tbe rest not so much so call this one a tie.
7. Taylor has been going muchlonger and is a lot richer, she's supposed to ve the richest woman under 30.
8.I don't like Harry's personality but I can't judge the rest. Taylor is the sweetest thing ever but I can't fairly choose.
9. I think Taylor, she has 11 years experience
10. 1D are friends with Tom Daley andNick Grimshaw and Justin Bieber but Taylor is friends with Ed Sheeran, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Kristen Stewart, Demi Lovato
11. overall Taylor
hd1997

Pro

One direction is the best band ever
bigboyonrampage

Con

bigboyonrampage forfeited this round.
hd1997

Pro

1. The five members of One Direction are Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. Tweet
2. To hire One Direction out for one night, it would cost over "21,000! Tweet
3. Each member of One Direction applied as solo contestants on the UK X Factor, but failed to qualify for the Boys category. They were then put together as a group. Tweet
4. One Direction starred in a series of TV ads and events for Pok"mon Black and White. Tweet
5. Liam Payne Appeared on The UK"
bigboyonrampage

Con

bigboyonrampage forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Swagmasterpoopoo 3 years ago
Swagmasterpoopoo
hd1997bigboyonrampageTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con provided more examples. Both of you need to improve the development of your arguments. Conduct to Pro since Con forfeited a bunch of rounds