benhazelton
JonathanDJ

Who is better, me (pro) or Jonathan the DJ (con)

benhazelton

Pro

I would like to continue our fantastic debate by truly seeing who is just the overall better person. I would like to see who the public would vote for.
JonathanDJ

Con

I agreed to this debate, only so that I could take advantage of an opportunity to say something to the young man who challenged me to it and the readers. I have no intention of continuing this discussion beyond this round.

A good man does not say he is a good man nor does he feel the need to. The first quality is called humility and the second is called confidence. A good man volunteers his time even if nobody ever finds out that he did or gives him any credit. A good man, is what you do in the dark, it's what you do when no ones looking. A good man loves God above all else and loves his neighbor as himself. For how can he love God who he can't see and not love his neighbor who he can see? A good man puts his wife ahead of himself and takes care of her. He never cheats on her or abuses her. A good man loves his children and puts them ahead of himself. He is kind to them and spends allot to time with them. He doesn't beat them, scream at them, sexually abuse them or give them the cold shoulder. He teaches them how to live the way God wants people to live. He always does his 100% best to provide for his wife and kids.

A wise man knows himself and doesn't waste his time trying to be someone or something other than he is. He knows the difference between what is optional and what is necessary. A wise man understands the principle of balance in life. A wise man understands and lives by the saying "Don't work hard, work smart.". A wise man knows we live our lives day by day. Finally there is this wise mans saying: "There are two absolute truths in life "There is a God" and "I am not Him"."
benhazelton

Pro

You didn't say how you are better than me, you just said what it tis to be good. I have already stated my awesomeness in past arguments, so I just wish to find what makes you so amazing. What do you do that makes you feel good at the end of the day. Do you volunteer? Are you some type of successful doctor that can save people? How are you altruistic? I just wish to know? Cause shooting animals ain't gonna get you somewhere. Just saying.
JonathanDJ

Con

JonathanDJ forfeited this round.
benhazelton

Pro

benhazelton forfeited this round.
JonathanDJ

Con

JonathanDJ forfeited this round.
benhazelton

Pro

benhazelton forfeited this round.
JonathanDJ

Con

JonathanDJ forfeited this round.
benhazelton

Pro

benhazelton forfeited this round.
JonathanDJ

Con

JonathanDJ forfeited this round.