RaushanSS
Bakosh

Who is guilty of pregnancy of minor girls?parents of children?

Bakosh

RaushanSS

Con

in my own opinion, the fault of this problem is in chidren because each person should be responsible for his actions, despite his age and tempopary outlook to the world, so how we all know teenagers are so sensative in this side.
Bakosh

Pro

It is to hard to blame somebody. I am against you, because how person can be fault on themselves, if someone fucked her. I am not going to blame that girl. I just protect her. Furthermore, their parents should bring up them properly, otherwise girls will have such situation...
RaushanSS

Con

but i do not think that it was against her wish.........
i think we can not give advices to parents how they should rause child and the problem is convidence and freedom that they gave to children more that enough and children starts to act out like adults and from this all begin.....
although I can not say that believing to your child is wrong, but they must know could they rely on their children or no because of it is early.......
Bakosh

Pro

ohhh, if the parents brought up in a right way, that girl wouldn't have slept with a boy and get pregnancy. that girl will respect her parents, because her parents showed right way being human. Moreover, it is the girl's way, her choice, but parents can impact on it.
RaushanSS

Con

RaushanSS forfeited this round.
Bakosh

Pro

Bakosh forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by bsh1 3 years ago
bsh1
RaushanSSBakoshTied
Reasons for voting decision: This debate could have been better developed. I go Pro insofar as the parents do have some role in the upbringing of the girl. That does not absolve the girl, but it does mitigate her responsibility sufficiently that I feel as if a Pro ballot is in order.