SonicAndRapBattles
Kirigaya-Kazuto

Who is more MLG

Started: 3/9/2016 Category: Games

SonicAndRapBattles

Pro

This is a joke debate to show who is more MLG. Both debaters must explain how/why they are MLG, and show pure knowledge of MLG culture.

R1 acceptance
R2 argument
R3 rebuttal

Now, only one question remains: U wot m8?
Kirigaya-Kazuto

Con

I 360noscoped ur mum while 420blazenit with my mt dew and doritos
SonicAndRapBattles

Pro

SonicAndRapBattles forfeited this round.
SonicAndRapBattles

Pro

I only forfeited due to the fact that you would have gotten REKT

I hang in my hot tub with Leeroy Jenkins, Snoop Dogg and Gabe Newell. We smoke weed every day and eat countless bags od Doritos and cans of Mountain Dew. Spooky Scary Skeletons plays in the backround as Thomas The Dank Engine and Freddy FuseBear are both wasted on my lawn, and MLG shrek and MLG Godzilla are constantly arguing in my front yard. My friend constantly shouts "Wombo Combo" as we all sit and enjoy ourselves 360 no-scoping noobs on Call Of Duty and Team Fortress 2 and G-mod.

Rekt
Kirigaya-Kazuto

Con

My opponent here has done the least MLG thing possible. He attempted to cheat to win.
"I only forfeited due to the fact that you would have gotten REKT

Rekt"

Here you can see my opponent copying/plagerizing me. Hereby forefeitng all rounds, Doritos, and Dew to me. The most MLG to MLG
Posted by Cooldudebro 1 year ago
Cooldudebro
I'm so tempted to accept.