IAlwaysLoseDebates
RickyMT

Who is more evil, Hitler or Stalin?

IAlwaysLoseDebates

IAlwaysLoseDebates

Pro

I would like to challenge RickyMT to a debate of who is more evil, Hitler or Stalin? I will be on the side that says Hitler is more evil mainly because of a previous debate the my opponent had with another debater claiming Hitler did nothing wrong. This round will be acceptance, with another round to state your position and the third round will be rebuttal.
RickyMT

Con

IAlwaysLoseDebates

Pro

Thank you for your acceptance. I will state why I believe that Hitler is more evil than Stalin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hitler commited mass genocide- Hitler was the chancellor of germany, A very powerful dictator and did many things that are indescribable, but the biggest thing was mass genocide of the Jews,Gypsies,gays and many others. he caused 15 million people to lose their lives. Using gas chambers, torcher, and many other methods. He didn't just kill Jews and others from poland, he also killed Jews and others that he despised from his fatherland, Germany.
Hitlers dirty deeds- He is well known for playing the biggest part in creating the concentration camps such as Alderney, Amersfoort, the infamous Auschwitz-Birkenau and many more that were built by the Third Reich, led by Hitler. They were used to capture,kill and run as slave camps. They held large groups of Jews, Gypsies, Slavs and prisoners of war. They also had mass graves of thousands of people who were killed at the concentration camps. If Hitler wasn't the dictator of Germany, the people wouldn't of got the orders and ideas to build these camps and imprison those people.
Hitlers background- He was mainly a messenger for the German military during World War 1. While he was on the front line he and his group were hit with a gas attack causing him to go blind, although not physically, but mentally. He believed he was blind when he really wasn't. You are probably wondering why I bring this up it is because during this time he grew his dislike for the Jews. He believed that the Jews were not helping with the war effort and sitting back and not fighting for Germany. This wasn't true though. Many people in the Jewish community were extremely helpful with the war effort, but as you can see, Hitler did not believe that.
I have ran out of time to state my first argument. So I will continue on my rebuttal.

Sources-
Ushmm.org
jewishvirtuallibrary.org
history1900s.about.com
RickyMT

Con

RickyMT forfeited this round.
IAlwaysLoseDebates

Pro

I believe I have the upper hand but I will still post my rebuttal and give my opponent the chance to post his rebuttal. I will continue with my first argument.

Hitler was so evil that his thought and actions are still taking action today- As many know there are groups such as the Neo Nazis and many white supremacy groups that do villainous acts such as murder, torture, rape and many illegal actions including Prostitution and drug involved actions. The main base and thoughts and beliefs of the people that make up these groups are based off of the thoughts and actions of Hitler and what he believed. Hitler was a racist towards many non-German nationalities and different religions just like the groups seen today in prisons and gangs. They base the reasons of what they do on what they think is right just as Hitler said while he was in power. There are no groups that are purely based on the communist dream that stalin was putting in action, but there are people that feel like the earth should be ethnically cleansed to an all arian nation that Hitler envisioned.

I hope that you, the voter take my reasons of why Hitler is more evil compared to Stalin and I also hope that my opponent post his rebuttal so we can get his input.

Sources-
Ushmm.org
jewishvirtuallibrary.org
history1900s.about.com
RickyMT

Con

RickyMT forfeited this round.
Posted by Himoverthere 3 years ago
Himoverthere
I think I'd be willing to have this debate if The contender doesn't show up to recontinue the debate. I think Stalin was worse than Hitler
Vote Placed by Relativist 3 years ago
Relativist
IAlwaysLoseDebatesRickyMTTied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments were not really on board with the resolution, since Pro did not make any comparisons on stalin other than arriving at that conclusion. However Pro did argue for hitler's actions and somewhat making a indirect link that it is much worse than stalin. Arguments to pro for the extended unrefuted contentions and RickyMT's forfeiture warrants a loss of conduct.