Lassiepie
mpcoats19

Who is more powerful? Harry potter(con), or percy jackson(pro)?

Lassiepie

Pro

I think the most powerful out of those two would be percy jackson because he has control over water and if he destroyed Kronos, he can probably fight harry potter. I apologize to any of the Harry potter fans if I am offending you. I am a serious fan of both, so it was really hard for me to choose.
mpcoats19

Con

Harry Potter would definitely win. He has way more things that he can do against Percy Jackson. There are 73 spells that he is capable of doing and is not limited, such Percy is with water. Harry can deflect, battle, and help using his wand and that gives an advantage.(Though I love both too, I stand to my point.)
Lassiepie

Pro

Percy jackson can cause a giant flood that harry wouldn't be able to combat with any of his spells.
mpcoats19

Con

Harry potter can use the Shield Charm which can block physical entities. Harry can also use the Freezing Spell which conjures ice and can freeze water with that spell.
Lassiepie

Pro

Percy jackson has a Greek god for a dad. He also knows a lot of powerful people. He has fought countless enemies, and he has more skills than just water powers.
mpcoats19

Con

Harry has many friends and many teachers. He defeated Voldemort and always has Hermione, Ron, and sometimes Ginny with him. Harry can do countless spells and charms even with out his wand.
Posted by ArtemisFowlJr 1 year ago
ArtemisFowlJr
Harry actually. None of you exactly put up a good fight. Im all for Harry.
The use of two simple spells would stump Percy.
One Protego, which would protect Harry from any of Percy's water attacks and sword fighting.
One Stupefy, or even Petrificus Totalus. Need I tell you what those do?
Posted by Lassiepie 2 years ago
Lassiepie
High five!c95;
Posted by Your_Logical_Fallacy 2 years ago
Your_Logical_Fallacy
percy hands down