Who is stronger Hulk or the Abomination

Started: 2/18/2016 Category: Movies

I think hulk is stronger although the abomination is a lot faster than the hulk

No fall to you biases. My favorite probably is the Hulk; however, many sources throughout the internet and the comic/movie itself concede the Abomination is about twice stronger than the Hulk in his normal state. This means I win by the facts. If the hulk is enraged, however, this changes. If the PRO wants to win, the topic should be rephrases as: "Is the Enraged Hulk stronger than the Abomination?
Since the question is only: "Who is stronger Hulk or the Abomination?" -- we must assume the normal Hulk because there is no adjective modifying Hulk. I will cite some articles here:

"Blonsky is transformed into a massive green-skinned monster that starts out with physical strength exceeding that of the Hulk." --

"Originally, the Abomination is twice as strong as the Hulk" --

"The Abomination gained greater strength than the Hulk at the latter's "normal" level of strength" --

The last source is from the marvel directory. This probably means i win without the rest of the rounds.

First abomination was already super strong in human form and that makes him onlt twice as strong when in hulk form so if u knew ur marvel and didnt have to search the web to back up ur side u would have already of won this battle but of course im not going to let that happen so i wish u the best of luck

As of now, I believe that PRO has ultimately conceded to my points, saying "abomination was already super strong in human form and that makes him twice as strong when in hulk form" -- Simply put, I should therefore win the debate because PRO has conceded that Abomination is stronger.

PRO also states "if u knew ur marvel and didnt have to search the web to back up side u would have already won this battle". -- This implies that even PRO believes Abomination is stronger, and that people who know Marvel will say Abomination is stronger.

Therefore, just based on PRO's last round, you should vote CON.
Also, no counter-sources or discrediting of my sources was provided by the PRO meaning all my sources still stand and prove you must vote CON.

Gremlynn101 forfeited this round.

roypolicypro forfeited this round.
Posted by Gremlynn101 8 months ago
Think about it if u ever watched the movie you would understand.
Vote Placed by U.n 7 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con won this debate in Round 1. Con offered three separate sources which all claim Abomination to be notably stronger than Hulk. I believe that three separate sources supporting the same claim give credibility to the sources. Pro was unable to refute the arguments or the sources. Therefore both argument and source points go to Con.